roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The end just got me laughing hysterically.  Asking for ambulamps.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Stupid %!# kids these days with no respect for elders.

His hand was still on the rail while getting stomped out. Like he was holding on for dear life.

Video made me happy to see this POS get put in his place by someone who was trying to avoid it. It's trash like this that one encounters all the time on public transportation.

At the same time it's sad to see this older man get driven to such an extreme point by a bunch of instigators and racists who would've been gloating had he been the one to get beat up. It's funny how the ones who are the first cry racism tend to be the most racist ones.

laugh.gif
at "Amber Lamps."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Atthe same time it's sad to see this older man get driven to such anextreme point by a bunch of instigators and racists who would've beengloating had he been the one to get beat up. It's funny how the ones who are the first cry racism tend to be the most racist ones.
Yep. There are a bunch of people on here who happen to fit that description.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 1:46-1:49
"UH UH. STOP IT. OOOHHH LAAAAWWWDD"

those people were racist as hell. that dude deserved everything. and
smh.gif
@ them for thinking they can press charges. i hate people like that.
pimp.gif
to the old man. had to have been a boxer in his youth

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Video made me happy to see this POS get put in his place by someone who was trying to avoid it. It's trash like this that one encounters all the time on public transportation.

At the same time it's sad to see this older man get driven to such an extreme point by a bunch of instigators and racists who would've been gloating had he been the one to get beat up. It's funny how the ones who are the first cry racism tend to be the most racist ones.
agreed. They're called hypocrites, and this example of hypocrisy is what leads me to believe hypocrites are some of the worst people...no sense of moral character. 

Video made me happy to see this POS get put in his place by someone whowas trying to avoid it. It's trash like this that one encounters allthe time on public transportation.

At the same time it's sad to see this older man get driven to such anextreme point by a bunch of instigators and racists who would've beengloating had he been the one to get beat up. It's funny how the oneswho are the first cry racism tend to be the most racist ones.
indifferent.gif

I don't condone fighting of any kind and both men end up looking like fools in that video in more ways than one.We didn't even get to see the entire video. The dude was obviously angry because he thought the older male made a comment about shoe shining which obviously has a racial component to it. You dudes swear he just started calling him names because he hated White people.
eyes.gif
Get over yourself.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

Video made me happy to see this POS get put in his place by someone whowas trying to avoid it. It's trash like this that one encounters allthe time on public transportation.

At the same time it's sad to see this older man get driven to such anextreme point by a bunch of instigators and racists who would've beengloating had he been the one to get beat up. It's funny how the oneswho are the first cry racism tend to be the most racist ones.
indifferent.gif

I don't condone fighting of any kind and both men end up looking like fools in that video in more ways than one.We didn't even get to see the entire video. The dude was obviously angry because he thought the older male made a comment about shoe shining which obviously has a racial component to it. You dudes swear he just started calling him names because he hated White people.
eyes.gif
Get over yourself.

Ok, with that argument then him calling the old dude n----- repeatedly at the end wasn't racist at all or anything
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
Get over yourself.

Originally Posted by bee easyy

LOL... White dude was towering over him.
I'm sayin'. That had L written all over it.
laugh.gif

The ones that don't want trouble are usually the ones you don't want to @#!! with. White dude was not small by any means.

Back
Top Bottom