Gunfight At The Wire Actor's Baby Shower

[h2]Gunfight At The Wire Actor's Baby Shower[/h2]
13 July 2009 6:26 PM, PDT
MV5BNjc1NzYwODEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTcxMzU1MQ@@._V1._SY90_.jpg

A teenager was shot dead on Sunday outside a New York baby shower hosted by TheWire actor Jamie Hector.

Hector, who played gangster Marlo Stanfield in the hit HBO series, threw the bash for his pregnant wife at their Brooklyn home.

New York cops are unsure how the party turned into a gun battle, with nearly 50 shots fired, resulting in the death of 17-year-old Linton Williams and thewounding of Andrew Filson and Walter Parker.

Filson was later shot at as he arrived at a nearby hospital. He was hit but survived.

Two guns were recovered, but no arrests have been made.

It is unknown if Hector was at the house when the shootings took place, at around 1.20 am on Sunday morning.

wait they shot my dude at the party, then bussed at him again when he got to the hospital?

I was following this early this mornin when I read it in the daily news but I missde this part

Filson was later shot at as he arrived at a nearby hospital. He was hit but survived.
eek.gif

Baby Showers be crackin like that tho, 1 30 in the mornin?

but whoever this Filson guy is, he got some Enemies and they want him dead.
smh.gif

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
but whoever this Filson guy is, he got some Enemies and they want him dead.
smh.gif

Yeah but they're aim is garbage. They went after him twice and he still got away only injured. Dudes shooting like Omar Epps in In too Deep.
laugh.gif

50 shots went off and there was nooooo cops in the near by area
laugh.gif

come on now i go out and let 10 loose the cops will be here before i can get back in the house
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom