GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Man, EFF this trash system.

My brothers and I all bought crap to get 11 minutes (4 purchases / accounts total), and we all just took L's on those Reverse Bred 1s.

My friend actually won, so I'm happy for him. But I'm salty. I was going to keep my purchases and enjoy them, as reminders of my W. But since I took L's, I don't know ...

Last edited:
watch them have you verify your phone number once they see people making burner accounts, and not being able to open a new account if that phone number is already being used for an existing account.

Glad I didn’t go out and spend just for points
I would be pissed if struck out with full HS cuz you end up losing if you keep the stuff or return it
Now you gotta buy more stuff for the next release or create a new account
FTL is straight up playing us :smh:

Yeah I’m not buying and returning
I’ll just keep entering with my 1 min HS and hope for the best lol
If I don’t hit on the jordan pack it’s a wrap

Yeah that’s why I used all my points for the pack
I would get 35k points if I hit
Then would have enough points for 3 releases
I bought something I wanted online so getting the points for the pack worked out great

Ya'll think you can still do the name change thing so somebody can pick up for you in a different state ?

Ya'll think you can still do the name change thing so somebody can pick up for you in a different state ?
The name change shouldn’t be the problem. The birthdate is going to be the issue. That’s if they actually check the birthdate on the ID. But I know for a fact you can change your name on the app not sure if it’ll carry over when you go pick up

Honestly I have zero interest in any items inside of a FTL, Champs etc outside of release day picksups, the occasional pack of white nike socks, and some Nike/Jb shorts I can wear when I go play pickup.

Am I the only one having problems finding stores for the release? For example, recently for the reverse breds, no matter what zip code I enter it says no stores within 100 miles. I entered zip codes for Chicago and LA footlocker. Same with Chicago 3s, no stores found

I had points to use.. supposed 23k pairs made my logic senses tingle. I knew better. New system still hefty bag trash. Just watching members have their points go to waste for trying is so jacked up. :smh:

Just feels like the worst thing to date.

Binh Nguyen in CA--if you're on here how the **** did you take over my FTL account??

And how the **** is his name on my account, yet the billing and shipping addresses have my name?

Finally saw my FLX points update only to see 3000 points spent on head starts for the '85s that aren't even releasing in my area. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Footlocker wildin'. :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom