GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Didn't they remove the money spent on a return from your account in the old app too tho? Only thing I ever returned were those japan 12's cause they looked bogus as hell in hand & that money was taken back off my account.
Yeah money was taken away also but from what I remember people would still keep their platinum status even after the $300 reset to $0. After that all you needed to do was check in and you'll have your 10 minute head start

I think the penalty is bigger with this update cause you'll have to dig yourself out of the hole to get positive again, THEN you'll have to pay another $100 to get a full head start for a next release on top of that. This **** is complicated lol

1580936870816.png

I thought you can't use any discounts or rewards on new releases anymore. Are they giving out gift cards for purchases that can also be used for new releases?
Screenshot_2020-02-04-15-16-32-1.png

Is still screen shot old? I don’t see that question in the FLX FAQ. You can purchase gift cards using FLX points.

On the old app Has anyone ever bought $300 worth of stuff , won two raffles , then returned the $300 worth of stuff?

Is anyone’s money from their old platinum status trasferring over as extra points in FLX? Or does everyone just start at 3000 points? I have about $1200 spend but only 3000 points in my new flx account. Called Flx customer service and they said everyone is starting at 3000 and none of the old spend is transferring over. Your old spend just helps determine your starting tier.

I can’t believe people use to buy and return... I ain’t even know about that Jig... y’all had me buying Nike sweatpants and sweatshirts the whole time....

A few years ago, Nike gave you a $10 gift card for completing survey on the receipt. People would buy stuff and return it a few days later. Do the 2 surveys on the receipts and you got $20 in gift cards.

Then they took it away cus ppl were exploiting..

I made a return today and my points are still at 3,000. not sure if it takes longer for returns to show up (if they even do at all) or if it makes a difference that the purchase was from before the transition...

Is still screen shot old? I don’t see that question in the FLX FAQ. You can purchase gift cards using FLX points.
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. It's the 2nd to last question. I was ignoring the flx merge till the day before it started. Ended up spending an hour craming everything I could about it & read all the rules lol. Desperate sneakerhead.

Is anyone’s money from their old platinum status trasferring over as extra points in FLX? Or does everyone just start at 3000 points? I have about $1200 spend but only 3000 points in my new flx account. Called Flx customer service and they said everyone is starting at 3000 and none of the old spend is transferring over. Your old spend just helps determine your starting tier.
This is how it was explained to me as well. NO OLD MONEY IS TRANSFERRED. The money only dictates the TIER you start at.

Some fool on sneaker twitter already doing the buy and return jig y’all was talking about. He got a 11/11 headstart on them 1s that drop this week... smh

y’all really had me buying Nike sweatpants this whole time.

Just doesn’t make sense because the moment you return on this version of the app you go negative I dunno what happened on the old app.,

Hopefully I can hit a few releases with what I have so I can get my points up

I got my eye on some 90s so I’ll just make sure to get them from ftl when I buy em

I made a return today and my points are still at 3,000. not sure if it takes longer for returns to show up (if they even do at all) or if it makes a difference that the purchase was from before the transition...
I'll return my stuff next week, but I only did it for 1 acct. If it works I'll hit em all up and if this acct goes negative after the returns, it will belong to the streets. :lol:

Control has been handed back to the resellers so essentially with this program they have control of retail stores that will in turn let to the reseller sites like GOAT and StockX.

Back
Top Bottom