Gucci Mane- Wilt Chamberlain 5

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

anybody heard this one?

CDAL1900.jpg

If so how does it sound?

Im guessing its a whole bunch of blends because I cant see Gucci rappin over the paper planes beat

My jeans hang low/ lower than a lambo/ hopped up out the lambo bandana look like rambo
pimp.gif

That new Juiceman go harder to me tho but WC5
pimp.gif

Where did all this sudden hype for Gucci Mane start, i know Freaky Girl got decent rotation but all of a sudden alot of dudes checking for him.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Where did all this sudden hype for Gucci Mane start, i know Freaky Girl got decent rotation but all of a sudden alot of dudes checking for him.

I swear I aint believe in him either, all my hood friends been bumpin him for a while. I fell in love wit his music after I heard Pass Kush wit D.G. Yola inthe whip.

Gucci in the whip > any music out!!!!..... And yes I'm serious
smokin.gif

I like track 1. I m feelin- Look at my charm when I bump I'm rappin along, I like money so strong if only it was longer. But the whole mixtape is good.

I downloaded this and some other Gucci joints and I listen purely for comedy. He's so ridiculously, unbelievably horrid that it's entertaining.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I downloaded this and some other Gucci joints and I listen purely for comedy. He's so ridiculously, unbelievably horrid that it's entertaining.
roll.gif

Music = Entertainment
ohwell.gif

^ Word, but I find myself laughing at how bad he is, when normally the music I listen to is entertaining because of the skill of the rappers, dope lyrics andthe sick beats.

I won't knock anyone who listens to him or finds him entertaining, just don't try to tell me is a great MC, that's all.

GUCCI!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom