gucci mane says......" jay z is not the greatest rapper alive"

yall right! gucci mane does rap about money, drugs, and his chains. however, gucci mane never proclaimed to be no lyrical king in rap.

Gucci should be one of the last people that raps to be saying that...I'm not a total Jay-Z stan, but I can't deny his success and you can't knockthe fact he still prevails...especially a few months from 40..

Gucci has his little niche in the game...but dude oughta just stay in his lane. I respect the fact he doesn't mind being opinionated though...

"But really the fact is, we not in the same bracket
Not in the same league, don't shoot at the same baskets
Don't pay the same taxes, hang with the same b_'s
So how am i in the way, what is it i'm missing?"

- Jay-Z "Already Home".

Some of y'all need to read the new issue XXL
then you would understand that Jay really doesn't give a flying F.
Gucci is an 30 year rapper making bubble gum music for teens.
Why would Jay feel the need to address this or even care.

This whole diss Jay for relevancy act is getting very tired.

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

whoever takes gucci mane seriously needs a nice slap in the face....
This.

& For the record, Gucci made a true statement.
If you think Jay is the greatest, stick a fork in yourself.

i say gucci mane opinion was the stupidest next to him tryin to beef with ti back then , but know this i can say he is an offical crash dummy.

The Burrrrprint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Gucci is an 30 year rapper making bubble gum music for teens.
not

Fact is... That statement is completely true

YO WHO DA %$## IS GUCCI MANE?

WHERE THIS !$! *%% $%$#% COME FROM?

WHO DA %$## HE THINK HE IS?

I CANT NAME ONE SONG THIS CLOWN *%% FOOL IS ON...

WHY HE THINK HE CAN GO AT JAY AND EM? +@*?

HONESTLY.... WHO IS THIS DUDE?

WHY PEOPLE LIKE THIS FOOL?

PUT ME ON HIS BEST SONG SO I CAN HEAR WHAT EVERYONE IS LISTENING TO.

no respect anymore in the game where a trash rapper can even comment on a legend like Hov. this isn't even respond worthy for Hov. Bleek go get this clown

so icy so no nike bro
just gucci loui prada scuse me
gucci mane keep shi**in on me
why that boy keep buyin jewelry?

Gucci diss anybody he dont care yal wanna kno why HE KNOWS NO ONE TAKES HIM SERIOUSLY!! you think Em Jay T.I gon respond to dis fool NO!! you think gucciexpect them to NO!! He famous cuz Jeezy gives him the attention he craves and gucci is well....On To The Next One even though this aint the first time hedissed jay. He saw wat happened to his boy shawty lo and he dont want da same treatment from tip so he backed off HE'S A CLOWN WY IS THIS A BIG DEAL

eek.gif
at the jay d!ck ridin in dis thread an im a jay fan

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^im serious!!!!!!!! everything jay-z raps about is his money! but hes suppose to be some lyrical god. please!!!!!!!!!! his wack! if anybody is a lyrical god, i'll have to say its NAS
Do you NOT see the irony of saying this in a Gucci Mane thread YOU started.

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^im serious!!!!!!!! everything jay-z raps about is his money! but hes suppose to be some lyrical god. please!!!!!!!!!! his wack! if anybody is a lyrical god, i'll have to say its NAS
It's like your trying to anger people on purpose, there's no way you can be this stupid. Go listen to Reasonable Doubt, Jay-Z is on alevel of rapping very few can touch and that's real, I don't like half his music, but he's one of the best lyricist...fact.

Back
Top Bottom