Gucci Mane almost throws hands inside of Lenox Mall.

Was expecting more not thread worthy IMO , backstory would be more interesting....that's happening right now in front of every a corner/liquor store in ghetto USA.

Dude needs to get his stomach checked out....never seen fat distributed directly to the stomach that way
kgfld;gfakgl;hlfgjkfgl;sagj;lsjh

roll.gif

***** eatin nothin but pills and hot pockets

Looks like some **** off of boondocks. Lol @ his stance & how he nonchantly walks off

Was expecting more not thread worthy IMO , backstory would be more interesting....that's happening right now in front of every a corner/liquor store in ghetto USA.

From what i gathered it was the other guy heckling and Gucci is about that life so he squared up. Buddy wasn't about it and left rather quickly. the end. Gucci is bat**** insane but the man is about that life.

Last edited:
I swear only people down south get that kind of gut fat. Anyway that lil boy want no problems with Guuwop

Last edited:
As stated above, his gut is the side effect of drinking extreme amounts of codeine/promethazine aka drank.

This comment on IG though; 
laugh.gif

The ni**a n the black wasnt gon shoot sh**it. I know him personally. Dat Fuc***k ni**a just dress in all black just because. He just carry The Gun. Until Real Shooters get there.LLH

Last edited:
Did this dude guwop really bring fists to a gun fight??

I didn't even see that dude was strapped...

Gucci is too recklessly funny...

Dude wasn't gonna be bussin in the middle of Lennox mall he wouldn't of made it to any of the exits over there . There is a police station in the mall so he knows that was just for show and tell

Dude wasn't gonna be bussin in the middle of Lennox mall he wouldn't of made it to any of the exits over there . There is a police station in the mall so he knows that was just for show and tell

:lol:

This whole situation is just ridiculous...

I can just imagine after that casual walk away Gucci going to go buy some wings and chill in the mall like not a damn thing happened....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom