nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by ItzJono

Please tell me thats Sputniks
nerd.gif

That bamma was the first thing that came to mind.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*#!% you guys
wink.gif
roll.gif
how you so hated lil homie?

and your sig is stating false facts

lol i seriously dont know. i guess im a dbag
laugh.gif
iono why
its not false, ive been on nt since the caro patent 1's dropped in 2001.
not on this account though.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

So you bought a $70k car, and didnt get an alarm? Good job!

thats what im sayin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rceefresh

Word from owner of the GT-R:
Ok, this is my car so i will clear a few things up for some people here. as far as the comments about can afford the car but not a house, or a garage etc. The car is paid off, i have a house and a garage, i went out with my girlfriend to dinner dropped her off and we were relaxing watching tv and i passed out. Woke up in the morning to this..

as far as the rusted rotors, this is about 6 hours after the wheels were stolen. The sprinklers went on threw-out the night and thats how they looked.

Amazingly enough i never looked at the wheel lugs or took them off to realize that nissan did not put wheel locks on the car. Insurance will be covering it.

Now the car will be coming back with a nice set of wheels, coil overs, full carbon fiber body kit and 20 wheel locks. I dont care if i need 20 sockets for the thing. New rims wont be taken. New alarm going on as well as a custom camera setup to a mini net book mounted in the car that i use for tuning as well.
http://my350z.com/forum/t...tolen-gtr-wheels-11.html
glad all well's end well.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Ok, this is my car so i will clear a few things up for some people here. as far as the comments about can afford the car but not a house, or a garage etc. The car is paid off, i have a house and a garage, i went out with my girlfriend to dinner dropped her off and we were relaxing watching tv and i passed out. Woke up in the morning to this..

as far as the rusted rotors, this is about 6 hours after the wheels were stolen. The sprinklers went on threw-out the night and thats how they looked.

Amazingly enough i never looked at the wheel lugs or took them off to realize that nissan did not put wheel locks on the car. Insurance will be covering it.

Now the car will be coming back with a nice set of wheels, coil overs, full carbon fiber body kit and 20 wheel locks. I dont care if i need 20 sockets for the thing. New rims wont be taken. New alarm going on as well as a custom camera setup to a mini net book mounted in the car that i use for tuning as well.
insurance covered it..
pimp.gif

Good. Dudes will make you wish the worse on people
tired.gif
. Can't stoop totheir level though. Is there a way to get some tire locks with a Alarm system that can alert the owner?

Insurance scam. Probably had friends steal the wheels

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

insurance covered it..
pimp.gif

damn might as well electrify the car so people can't touch it.

lol this just popped up in my Facebook "highlights" section...

But thats some grimey s**t tho...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom