Gtr wheels jacked already

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
that sucks

Im wondering why dude doesnt live at a place with a garage when he owns a car like that..

so what..if you can afford the skyline, im sure you can get the rims again..I know , its beside the point.Yes, id be pissed too...

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

that sucks, people pay that much for a car and nissan cant provide it with wheel locks.

I got wheel locks, Im pretty sure they're easy to take off if you know what you're doing. Who cares anyways? Each wheel at the dealer is 2000, dudesabout to get 10k from his insurance, he'll get some volks. Btw I'd cop the wheels!

Word from owner of the GT-R:
Ok, this is my car so i will clear a few things up for some people here. as far as the comments about can afford the car but not a house, or a garage etc. The car is paid off, i have a house and a garage, i went out with my girlfriend to dinner dropped her off and we were relaxing watching tv and i passed out. Woke up in the morning to this..

as far as the rusted rotors, this is about 6 hours after the wheels were stolen. The sprinklers went on threw-out the night and thats how they looked.

Amazingly enough i never looked at the wheel lugs or took them off to realize that nissan did not put wheel locks on the car. Insurance will be covering it.

Now the car will be coming back with a nice set of wheels, coil overs, full carbon fiber body kit and 20 wheel locks. I dont care if i need 20 sockets for the thing. New rims wont be taken. New alarm going on as well as a custom camera setup to a mini net book mounted in the car that i use for tuning as well.

http://my350z.com/forum/t...tolen-gtr-wheels-11.html

That really sucks. It could have been worse though they could have taken those calipers and rotors. Anyways thats what insurance is for.
Maybe not today or tomarrow but some day $#$% comes back to people one way or another that do stuff like that.

Originally Posted by rceefresh

Ok, this is my car so i will clear a few things up for some people here. as far as the comments about can afford the car but not a house, or a garage etc. The car is paid off, i have a house and a garage, i went out with my girlfriend to dinner dropped her off and we were relaxing watching tv and i passed out. Woke up in the morning to this..

as far as the rusted rotors, this is about 6 hours after the wheels were stolen. The sprinklers went on threw-out the night and thats how they looked.

Amazingly enough i never looked at the wheel lugs or took them off to realize that nissan did not put wheel locks on the car. Insurance will be covering it.

Now the car will be coming back with a nice set of wheels, coil overs, full carbon fiber body kit and 20 wheel locks. I dont care if i need 20 sockets for the thing. New rims wont be taken. New alarm going on as well as a custom camera setup to a mini net book mounted in the car that i use for tuning as well.

insurance covered it..
pimp.gif

Pops always telling me, no matter how nice your car is, there's always a time you have to park it outdoors (ie. mall, grocery store, etc.) and there willalways be someone who's salty and will try to ruin something they can't afford.

This is the perfect example. Seems like you can't even say they were lurking cuz that wasn't even his spot, just parked during a random night.

Anyways, for a $70k car, the least they could have given him was a set of wheel locks.

Originally Posted by rceefresh

Dude went ALL OUT

Custom camera set up, connected to his CAR'S netbook, which also controls the tuning?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

whoever took this, it's going to be a +%@ ton of $$$ rollin in hahahahaha
here we come EBAY hahaha