GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

best game of the playoffs so far…i dont know if fox is gonna score 40 every night tho…

also, it was nice to see wiggs back after 2 months…he didnt look bad. and the crowd at sac was absolutely nuts…big oracle vibes…

i miss oracle

Woulda been good to steal game 1, but in the end I was simply hoping they would split one of the 1st two games.

Wiggins needs to attack the paint more instead of trying them 3's. He just didn't have it today, he must have been like 0-7 from 3 in the 4th quarter.

They gotta win this one tho, gotta block out and get rebounds, I feel like sometimes warriors forget they’re not the only team in league allowed to shoot 3 pts, so they don’t contest shots outside the 3pt line and then don’t get rebounds even if it’s a miss.

turnovers are horrible. i mean historically they’ve been able to overcome, but its an even steeper uphill battle against this Kings team.

refs did their best to give kings the game in the 3rd quarter. kings in the bonus 90 seconds into the quarter.

dray’s a dummy for stomping on domas but him getting ejected ****** off the game

Series is even 2-2.

HB had a good look to win the game, but fortunately enough, he missed. Honestly kind of sucks reading how some Kangz fans were going after him on social media because of the missed shot.

Kerr needs to tighten his rotation on secure the Game 5 win. Yesterday's game was close, but I still have the Warriors winning this series.

i’ll give credit to Kerr for his rotations in game 3 and 4. Normally his 2nd unit rotations can be maddening but this roster has been in flux starting with game 1 and incorporating wiggs after a long delay, on top of figuring out what to do with GP2 and DDV minutes. He’s put young players in at the right spots to do well (Moody) and taken them out when they looked utterly lost (Kuminga). the way he staggered steph’s second half minutes in the past two games is far better than g1 and g2.

HB’s missed three makes up for Wiggs missing the open three. this series is one of the best dubs’ first round series i’ve seen. it being tied 2-2 makes too much sense

draymond is extremely underrated. we lose that game if draymond doesnt help steph on the last play.

klay can hit shots and look like game 6 klay, but hes getting beat on defense and he needs to pass it quicker off the pick and roll w dray. hes holding onto it too long. but with all that said. he hit clutch, tough shots.

wiggs still looks rusty to me. gp2 still isnt 100% either. we need kumingas athleticism!

i went to game 5 and it was the most anxiety ive ever had at a warriors game, i think the last time i had this much stress in the first round was when we played the pelicans when they had AD.

deep breath…and WTF happened in our offseason. how did we let otto/gp2 walk. how did we not trade/package wiseman for someone legit. how did we just trade wiseman when we at least coulda used him on defense this series!

GO DUBS!!!

draymond is extremely underrated. we lose that game if draymond doesnt help steph on the last play.

klay can hit shots and look like game 6 klay, but hes getting beat on defense and he needs to pass it quicker off the pick and roll w dray. hes holding onto it too long. but with all that said. he hit clutch, tough shots.

wiggs still looks rusty to me. gp2 still isnt 100% either. we need kumingas athleticism!

i went to game 5 and it was the most anxiety ive ever had at a warriors game, i think the last time i had this much stress in the first round was when we played the pelicans when they had AD.

deep breath…and WTF happened in our offseason. how did we let otto/gp2 walk. how did we not trade/package wiseman for someone legit. how did we just trade wiseman when we at least coulda used him on defense this series!

GO DUBS!!!
Kuminga's athleticism is a benefit if ONLY he consistently rebounded and played defense. The clip going around social media of Andre giving him a pep talk on the bench shows he's not ready yet.

Wiggins rusty? He looks good to me.
1682406468364.png

Kuminga's athleticism is a benefit if ONLY he consistently rebounded and played defense. The clip going around social media of Andre giving him a pep talk on the bench shows he's not ready yet.

Wiggins rusty? He looks good to me.
1682406468364.png
agree on kuminga, kings are fast…hoping kuminga/poole could string together a couple of nice games. theyre prob our quickest players.

wiggs stats are there, hes playing good defense too. he had a couple of chase down blocks…but i felt he looked better before he took time off…right?

I got Wiggs and Draymond basically back n forth as the 2nd best players in this series.

What Draymond did the 2nd half of Game 4 was a masterclass on defense. He took fox out of the 3rd and just made some insane defensive plays in the 4th.

Wiggs on the other hand has played his 4th game since being gone for 2 months. In the playoffs nonetheless. He is HUSTLING diving onto the ground to keep plays alive. He can get his buckets when the possession is dead. His turn around mid is back and hes starting to knock down the triple gain. Dude looks great and is putting up 30+ mins a game. There is no substitute for what Wiggs is bringing.

And Klay, he was magnificent Game 4. Much better decision making from him. I just hurt for him every time I see him die on screens. He wants to go under and he just isnt fast enough to recover. He goes over and just dies on the screen. But hes is out there giving it all he got.

Back
Top Bottom