GS9 member turns down 15 year plea deal, gets sentence of 117 1/2 years

How does say SMD get you more years though? They could hold you in contempt of court, but they can't stack onto your sentence.

He was going to do football numbers anyway. Cursing out the judge just padded the numbers.

Last edited:
He hurled a bunch curses at him. It certainly doesn't help. I wouldn't put it past the court to find some way for 100+ years

The amount of time a crime warrants is set in a range. Saying SMD to the judge will definitely put you towards the top of that range rather than the bottom.

Nah.

He was going to do football numbers anyway. Cursing out the judge just passed the numbers.

Ok, I see your point.

And the only reason we've even heard of this dude is because Bobby ran with him...

...how many other dudes gettin' that Dajuan Wagner and go under the radar?

I think they wanted him to sing and snitch to get that 15. He had to man up for the crimes he did solely and just take the wrap. He knew what he was getting himself into he just happened to get caught. It's a lot of dudes that dont.

The youngins in NY especially BK gotta relax

Nah, NT lawyers don't know what they talking about, it doesn't work like that. You don't get offered a deal on the condition you snitch at a later time. You tell em what you know first then they take that into consideration when offering you a deal. People see the discrepancy in the numbers and assumed he must have to do something to get such a deal but deals like this are pretty common, no snitching necessary.

Our justice system really picks and chooses who they wanna bury based upon social status & color & it's sickening. If these "crimes" had some consistency to them and everyone got the same treatment i wouldn't be SMH but the disparity is always there.

While I don't disagree with you in general, in this particular case the prosecutor offered him 15 years, they had no intention of burying him. The prosecutor most likely felt like many people in this thread saying his charges didn't warrant a life sentence, and they offered him a number that I think was more than fair, dude could have been out when he was 35. But when they KNOW you did it, and you KNOW you did it and you still make them waste the time, money and resources to put on a trial, they are going to bang you over the head EVERY TIME, they DO NOT like that. And it's not like you can get found guilty of 20+ charges and they just sentence you to some arbitrary 20-30 years. There are sentencing guidelines they have to follow for each and every charge, they had a range of years where they had some sort of say on what his sentence was and I guarantee you the low end of that range was well over 20-30 years. Probably closer to double that. And like was already said, his attitude with the judge didn't help him get towards that lower range, not that it really mattered. But thats why you have this big *** number of 117 years.

I know dude is gonna be sitting there when he's 35 thinking about the fact he could have been going home but is still looking at another 100+ years on his sentence. That **** gonna eat at him in a major way, drive his self crazy thinking about that one.

All those charges and 4 incidents were you're the shooter for 3 of them. I mean...you can say what you want about other people not getting lengthier sentences, but that has nothing to do with him. He did that ****.

real talk tho.....im not condoning gangsterdom. not in any way.

if son is out here murkin cats like contra then he's gonna get what he get. thats how that works.

with that being said tho.....the fact that son didn't snitch, and took a century plus, THEN told the judge to SMD.

thats some gangsta *** **** lol

Telling the judge to SMD after he gives you a hundred plus basically confirms that you're the shooter. You're THAT guy lol.

real talk tho.....im not condoning gangsterdom. not in any way.

if son is out here murkin cats like contra then he's gonna get what he get. thats how that works.

with that being said tho.....the fact that son didn't snitch, and took a century plus, THEN told the judge to SMD.

thats some gangsta *** **** lol

Telling the judge to SMD after he gives you a hundred plus basically confirms that you're the shooter. You're THAT guy lol.

it "sounds cool" but it aint

The 15 plea deal was guaranteed death in the streets.

The cops know that...with the info they were asking about other gs9 members and crimes he woulda been dead for sure.

So its either "15" or life.

Idk about all that. 15 is still hard time. I doubt anybody will be calling you a snitch after 15 years of being in that place. Now 15 months? You probably have to relocate

Title is kinda misleading.

If he got charged with 23 different things and only got 15 years, that would raise eyebrows in his circle.

He'd almost certainly be killed before he got out.
The 15 plea deal was guaranteed death in the streets.

The cops know that...with the info they were asking about other gs9 members and crimes he woulda been dead for sure.

So its either "15" or life.

Doubt it. 15 years is a long time

Taking a deal don't mean you ratting people out though. It just means you cut to the chase and don't take it to trial. You say you guilty and they break you off with what the deal says.

Two homies I grew up with, one got caught transporting drugs on a private plane. They offered him 5 years. He didn't take the deal, fought the case and got sentenced to 20.

Another dude with a hate crime. They offered him 12 years. He said no tried to fight the case and got sentenced to 78 years.

People ain't smart. Take the deal and run with it.

My brother got caught for robbery. First offense , they offered him a deal. A year or take your chances fighting it and get broken off way more time. He took the year and that was that.

Last edited:
I mean I won't disagree with the idea that the legal system is flawed but how can you be he main shooter in three murders and think dude is being targeted unjustifiably?

Man word. This specific person should not be the rallying point for "the justice system is flawwd!" It's silly :lol:

But I will say this; I know that myself and many other NTers come from this kind of evironment where GS9 is allowed to thrive, I know that these kids come from a situation where the natural order of things is for life to be ****** up, and in turn they develop into reactionary young men who do ****** up things

Scooping young men into prisons after the fact, when it's blatant that they're on a collision course to disaster, is not attacking the root of the issue

Taking a deal don't mean you ratting people out though. It just means you cut to the chase and don't take it to trial. You say you guilty and they break you off with what the deal says.

Two homies I grew up with, one got caught transporting drugs on a private plane. They offered him 5 years. He didn't take the deal, fought the case and got sentenced to 20.

Another dude with a hate crime. They offered him 12 years. He said no tried to fight the case and got sentenced to 78 years.

People ain't smart. Take the deal and run with it.

My brother got caught for robbery. First offense , they offered him a deal. A year or take your chances fighting it and get broken off way more time. He took the year and that was that.

Only time u gamble is if you have nothing to do with the crime. U take the deal and it's a rap for u in society, that Scarlet letter don't rub off.

Y'all just dismissing 15 like it ain't it ain't 15 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom