GS WARRIORS+NIKETALKNIGHT *UPDATE* PLEASE READ 11/2/07

Yo street...what's good with Section 219, I think...I'll be there for the Clippers.

Comped at least.

Decent section?

lazyj 219 is sideline upperbowl in the new club 200. Your going to the preseason game against the clippers or regular season? this is somewhat similar to what where going to get for niketalk night but a little bit closer but not the same section. whats good about the arena is if you haven't been there before is that the upper bowl seats are better than lower bowl seats, unless the lower bowl seats are sideline because you see the court more in upper bowl vs lower bowl. if you are lower bowl chances are the seats they give you are behind the basket where you cant see anything.

are these ticks gunna be better seats than the FRIENDS and FAMILY event that they are offering for the same game? cause the friends and family pack is cheaper, plus it comes with food.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

vietsta408 these seats will be better than the friends and family, there going to be in the same area but im making it so you guys are closer down, and plus you will be court side for shoot around if you guys hit 75, but if you indeed what to purchase the package let me know so i can put you in the same area as other NT'ers.

I'm going to the preseason for the Clippers. Jeff gave me some of those when I ordered my Cavs tickets.
I had lower bowl, corner last year, which I liked actually. I'm totally unfamialr with the upper outside of the last row I sat in for the Playoffs.

Good lookin out.

We're up to 52 people who expressed interest in going. Some people are going to back out of this due to other things they might have to take care of, but for the most part, I see pretty much everybody going. Plus, they're most likely going to bring more than 1 person with them, I think we can hit the 100+ people mark. Let's do it people!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts________GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

hmm....i might ask my bro if he wants to go to this instead and sell his season tix, and maybe my family. bein with the players at shootaround is somethin u don't really get a chance to do too often..but it's still early but if i'm free i'd say i'm 95% down.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

I am excited about this...It'll be funny to see some NT folks than I see post in the W's thread and have a reaction on my face of "Ohhh so that's who you are!" Haha. How about a game so we could cheer on the Million Dollar Smile Adonal Foyle?! JK. This is great if we could make it happen.
Team49ers
It has begun.​

Yeah, Streetsoles some kind of dialogs and probably get to know you better. But yeah, looking forward to December 28 against the Nuggets. Props dude on making this thing happen. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TeamWolfShirts________GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

will there be any processing fees?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

just posted in the NorCal thread too (this is kinda confusing....why not just ONE thread??)

anyways, i'm w/Paul's on the payment thing too. again, no dis, but i don't think heads will want to send their credit card+personal info to some random dude(s). a lot of younger NTers don't have CC's either.

can you look into setting up a Paypal payment option? that'll make it easier for us AND you/the W's organization to keep track of payments too.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

I Can understand everybody's concerns about not providing their information. so what ill do is im going to talk to the ticket director tomorrow so he can suggest the best way possible for you guys to order. i understand its difficult for you to trust people these days, and for people who do trust me with the first option i promise i will do you no wrong. all information provided to me will be confidential and completely eliminated once the transactions goes through.

and as far as the second option goes, you will be sitting with each other no matter what but the first option lets me turn in all order forms at once, so it makes it easier for me and the ticket director to plan. hope this answers all your questions. Thanks.

Yeah its kinda shaky for me to give my information to a stranger, but i really am down.
Team49ers
Reppin The Bay 650​

Hey Bro..

Is it possible NTers can email you at a GS Warriors email Address and call your office for you? I know we did this in DC for the Wizards game, and they give the Wizard Interns email addy's for the Wiz... [email protected]

It may help with people giving info.. as they would be calling an actual business.. and sometimes there is a Salesmen who is in charge of handling special events and they can all call him...
'
Something to think about.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Hey Streetsoles,

I've been talking about this with some of my boys from school and we're definitely in. I will try to get 4-5 of us to buy tickets sometime this month.

so count me in bro.

[email protected] is my email.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bringing the Joe Montana years BACK​

Back
Top Bottom