pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Your Warriors have to make it to the playoffs first.
laugh.gif

Appreciated of course
pimp.gif

Of course, it was all based on matchups. We matched up well with Dallas, and we were playing our best ball during that series. EVERYBODY was playing well (withthe exception of Monta/Al). Matt Barnes was killin it (now, not really), Baron
pimp.gif
, SJax, JRich, it was amazing. People don't realize how much it means toWarrior fans to win a playoff series for the first time in forever. It really felt surreal we were even in the postseason, let alone win a series. I thought wehad a chance against Utah (the first two games were both very close and we could have won both), but despite that it was definitely one of the best moments asa Warrior fan
pimp.gif

I guess it's safe to make a Warrior thread now since there hasn't been one for a while. If this post was made earlier it would be "oh no, theWarriors love to make threads about themselves"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and here's a typical response again
laugh.gif

Mebo03 wrote:
oh great another thread for Warrior fans to suck each other off

The funny thing is us Warrior fans will catch heat for this but it wasn't even a Warrior fan who made the thread
laugh.gif
. Whatever though, it was fun, but atthe same time I am tired of hearing about it. I am through with that We Believe $%%$. It was fun while it lasted, but we didn't make the playoffs this yearso that is all I remember. Warrior fans have to move on and so does the organization.

laugh.gif
yeah, I'm SICK of that we believe crap now. especially last season,I felt they really milked it to death. Please come up with a new slogan to whoever is making those things up.

That series is more entertaining than the finals that year.
pimp.gif

NT dudes keep saying Warriors fans stay living in the past when OP made it clear he ain't no fan. lmfao
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by 5288

and the warriors wouldn't be down 2-0 to the Celtics right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Your Warriors have to make it to the playoffs first.
laugh.gif

Please don't lump 5288 with Warrior fans
laugh.gif

I'm not.

I know who the respectable Warrior fans are on this board. Much respect to you and acid. Even SantaRosa.
*Edit

And anyone else I may have forgot.

Appreciated. That was fun to watch. I wasn't a Warriors fan before, but they made me cheer for them until they played the Jazz which was an even betterseries imo. Baron's dunk on AK was uncalled for. whats with the negativity? theres appreciation posts for everything in every sub forum? A warriors fandidn't even start the thread. I just want to know what the hell happened to Matt Barnes?

Yeah, everybody forgets how good the Warriors Jazz series was. It really could have been the Warriors in 4, but 1 three pointer in game 1 and 1 free throw ingame 2 changed everything.

Yea it was a great series/run. But we got to stop living in the past. And move on to the future
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Appreciated. That was fun to watch. I wasn't a Warriors fan before, but they made me cheer for them until they played the Jazz which was an even better series imo. Baron's dunk on AK was uncalled for. whats with the negativity? theres appreciation posts for everything in every sub forum? A warriors fan didn't even start the thread. I just want to know what the hell happened to Matt Barnes?
Matt Barnes just sucked last season. But, to be fair to him, Nellie played him quite often at the power forward spot
sick.gif
, and he is clearly a 3. I'm willing to give him another shot to provehimself.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

why the hell are you dudes still living in the past?

stuff like this are why it's impossible to take Warriors fans seriously for the most part.

it's the middle of the NBA Finals, their team hasn't been relevant for over a month, and then out of the blue they make a thread about something no one cares about anymore but them.

S&T does not revolve around you. you do not always have to be the center of attention. in fact, most of us on the East coast didn't even get the series and we never even cared that much.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
this is EXACTLY the typical response that we're talking about when wesay Warrior fans get hated for no reason. Seriously, stop it.

This wasn't even started by a Warrior fan to begin with.
indifferent.gif
Soget the hell out of here.

Originally Posted by acidicality

stuff like this are why it's impossible to take Warriors fans seriously for the most part.

it's the middle of the NBA Finals, their team hasn't been relevant for over a month, and then out of the blue they make a thread about something no one cares about anymore but them.

S&T does not revolve around you. you do not always have to be the center of attention. in fact, most of us on the East coast didn't even get the series and we never even cared that much.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
this is EXACTLY the typical response that we're talking about when we say Warrior fans get hated for no reason. Seriously, stop it.

This wasn't even started by a Warrior fan to begin with.
indifferent.gif
So get the hell out of here.

QFT

JPZx is a Timberwolves fan...

Another dude with that same broken record response. NT oh man.
laugh.gif

forreals these warriors fans need to stay in their lane...u aint in the playoffs b!tch!

smh at trying to take our LAKESHOWS shine

Back
Top Bottom