GS Jordan 12 White/Univ Blue - May 21, 2016

Very strange the FTL Launch Locator does not have these. Had to call all the stores around me to find out whose got them and whose not.

The manager out the ftl around my way is the epitome of shade.
Rigging raffles, Always looking mad about something , short with everyone, even his employees. Hes in his 50s and been there for at least 15 yrs. I think he needs to change fields, hes obviously unhappy where hes at, at least thats how it seems.
Worst of all,
Hes the only spot nearby getting them , virtually pointless to enter with him running the show.

I put in for a couple raffles out 51 & Monroeville, not holding my breath though. Hope to hit online, if not , oh well onto the next.

The manager out the ftl around my way is the epitome of shade.
Rigging raffles, Always looking mad about something , short with everyone, even his employees. Hes in his 50s and been there for at least 15 yrs. I think he needs to change fields, hes obviously unhappy where hes at, at least thats how it seems.
Worst of all,
Hes the only spot nearby getting them , virtually pointless to enter with him running the show.

I put in for a couple raffles out 51 & Monroeville, not holding my breath though. Hope to hit online, if not , oh well onto the next.
He's 51 and the manager of a FTL.

i would hate my life as well.

He has no other education besides a GED or HS so hes stuck.

sucks to read, good luck with your purchases.

Very strange the FTL Launch Locator does not have these. Had to call all the stores around me to find out whose got them and whose not.
its too early for the launch locator

edit: my bad, thought I was in the 11 low thread :lol: disregard this statement

Last edited:
View media item 2035633
nq9xew.jpg

Last edited:
Only one store is carrying these around my way...
And they claim the biggest size is 7. They even asked the manager, and he confirmed. Hopefully they're wrong, and there is some bigger sizes left that go unclaimed

My chances of getting these are getting slimmer.... What y'all think these will go for on the bay size 9?

You gonna post the links babyjs? Even though I got a feeling its gonna be hard to score lol

You gonna post the links babyjs? Even though I got a feeling its gonna be hard to score lol
Yessir[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I will post them tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom