Growing Up In The 90's > ____________.

Man I wish I was like 7 again go back to 93, and relive the great days after I moved to the US. Saturday morning and after school cartoons were the bomb then.Plus SNES + Legos were that!!!

How could it be 7 pages deep and no one mentioned alf, in living color, a diffrent world (dwayne waynes flip glasses were wierd but i dug em), golden girls wasone of the funnies shows (I'm 21 and black and white if that matters), duncan yo-yo's, street sharks FTW, captain planet and cap'n crunch was theperfect marriage, uncle buck(strange brew, the great outdoors) john candy was good stuff, honey we shrunk/blew up the kids
smile.gif
problem child 1 and 2 werehilarious.... the list can go on and on, my baby sitter lived in the pj's so outrunning dogs and shooting crack heads with berries in a sling shot FTWhaha, homie still game me a dollar for the ice cream man every day! I MISS IT ALL!

Son... My people...

THE 90s WERE SO COOL!
eek.gif

I trip just thinking about all the fun I had growing up. Overseas in Panama we only had two seasons, so we would play manhunt whenver it wasn't raining,if we weren't playing soccer, basketball, football, or messing around in the neighborhood. And when one person got a new game system, everybody was actinglike that person was the coolest ever. It was just the illest time to be a kid.

Rap music was radio-friendly and still street. Kicks were as hot as ever (Jordans / Penny's / Nike turf shoes). Sega was still making hardware, Nintendohad some classics (GoldenEye, the Zelda's), and the Playstation finally came out. Warheads were the best candy around.

going outside on the weekend and playing flashlight tag, freeze tag, toilet tag.
i remember my mom and step dad taking me to the 1996 NBA finals and watching jordan and pippen against kemp and payton. one of my greatest memories
and you were the coolest kid on the block if u could jump your bike the highest and farthest

Going to the store with a dollar or two and I would come out with a giant black bag of crap food : )
Cartoons used to come on from 2-5 at that time as well. Fox and WB had them on.
I remember the blizzard in NYC in 96 and how the snow was near the middle of my door.

sonic2_1.jpg

da copyright says it all...i BOUGHT this game when it came out in savemart electronics store (rip)

some of ya wasn't even born in 1992
laugh.gif

Yup I'm gonna say it again. If you was born in the 90s, you don't count.

SMH at dudes talking about Coolboarders 2001 and NBA2K

We talking about NBA JAM and Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

Legends of the Hidden Temple
pimp.gif

lonelysoldiers.jpg

Hey_Dude.jpg

5pM1Z5tqTnk0vgoeeNs7nJO4o1_400.jpg

Don't wanna see no 90's babies tombout "yeah I remember these shows" when ya'll was only 5 or 6
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Being born anytime between []1983 - 1988] and being a kid in the 90's can appreciate this.
how in 1998 u was 8.....never seen jordan play in da bulls...never saw ninja turtles in they prime, never played contra on NES, pssh.....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Fixed. I know.
smh.gif
If you born in 1990 or 89 I doubt you remember the LA riots, Rodney King, The Simpson Trial, Jordan's first retirement, seeing Montana play for the 49ers, Hammertime, etc. vividly.

Contrary to both of ya'll beliefs, I remember a lot of that, sans Montana playing for the Niners... I do remember the riots (don't know why or how butI do) and I sat up with my father and watched the conclusion of the OJ Simpson trial. All of my memories go back to late 1991, early 1992, and they are vivid.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Being born anytime between []1983 - 1988] and being a kid in the 90's can appreciate this.
how in 1998 u was 8.....never seen jordan play in da bulls...never saw ninja turtles in they prime, never played contra on NES, pssh.....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Fixed. I know.
smh.gif
If you born in 1990 or 89 I doubt you remember the LA riots, Rodney King, The Simpson Trial, Jordan's first retirement, seeing Montana play for the 49ers, Hammertime, etc. vividly.

Contrary to both of ya'll beliefs, I remember a lot of that, sans Montana playing for the Niners... I do remember the riots (don't know why or how but I do) and I sat up with my father and watched the conclusion of the OJ Simpson trial. All of my memories go back to late 1991, early 1992, and they are vivid.
eyes.gif

how about i remember da Fresh DS smell of unboxing this in 1989-90

nes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom