Groups Of Teens In Brooklyn Are Playing A Game Called 'Knock Out The Jew' - I Was Quoted In This Art

^ ok ok tone it down.

it's not killing random people for fun because no one has died yet.  yes you can die from a punch, but statistically you're way more likely to kill someone by just buying a gun and keeping it in your home.
Original post:

"BUT KNOCKOUT ISN'T A NEW GAME.
In September, three teenagers were charged with the murder of a homeless man in Hoboken, New Jersey.

The boys, two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old, allegedly followed Ralph Erick Santiago on a street in Hoboken before one teen threw a punch at the victim’s head, causing Santiago to fall back into an iron fence, lodging his neck between two bars, and eventually dying, The Daily News had reported."
considering i'm the op i dont really have anything to say but "you're right" and i dont know how i forgot my very own post, but still my point on everyone who plays this game deserving to die being an outrageous statement unless you believe everyone who does anything reckless that endangers others deserves the same fate.  in which case, if you do, then carry on.

Original post:

In September, three teenagers were charged with the murder of a homeless man in Hoboken, New Jersey.

The boys, two 13-year-olds and a 14-year-old, allegedly followed Ralph Erick Santiago on a street in Hoboken before one teen threw a punch at the victim’s head, causing Santiago to fall back into an iron fence, lodging his neck between two bars, and eventually dying, The Daily News had reported."

Haha GOT'EM
OP how much weed are you smoking that you forgot your own post?

I've heard of 7 people dying from this and it doesn't take a genius to see that knocking out an unsuspecting person and leaving them alone is a dangerous.

There's nothing racial about this. Whoever is doing this to random, defenseless people FOR FUN is trash. It's one thing to fight over beef or even to rob someone over money, but to do this for fun is inhumane.

If you can't see how crazy this is, I don't know what to tell you. This isn't kids being kids. Get a good shot on someone and they're dying. Get a good shot on someone and they hit they're head on the concrete the wrong way, dead. Youre playing Russian roulette with someone's life and expect sympathy?

^ ok ok tone it down.

it's not killing random people for fun because no one has died yet.  yes you can die from a punch, but statistically you're way more likely to kill someone by just buying a gun and keeping it in your home.

Original post:

considering i'm the op i dont really have anything to say but "you're right" and i dont know how i forgot my very own post, but still my point on everyone who plays this game deserving to die being an outrageous statement unless you believe everyone who does anything reckless that endangers others deserves the same fate.  in which case, if you do, then carry on.

If one of these teenagers knocks out one of your family members or someone close to you, how should they be taken care of?

^ ok ok tone it down.

Original post:

If one of these teenagers knocks out one of your family members or someone close to you, how should they be taken care of?
i'd want to beat the **** out of them.  i'd be cool with them receiving the death penalty. that's a natural revenge driven reaction.

but without experiencing that, i'm a rational enough person to say that i dont think everyone caught doing this deserves to die.

in the same op that i was quoted in, i mentioned how a friend of mine was hospitalized due to this.  those kids are **** heads.  they deserve to be in prison.  i don't think they deserve to be executed.

likewise i don't think all violent crimes should be punishable by death.

i also don't think anyone deserves to be knocked out by a random stranger, regardless of whatever prejudiced generalization people make about them.

im asking the extremists on both sides to calm it down.

Last edited:
What is this :nerd:

Pepper spray by Kimber, the gun manufacturer. I have practiced with the trainer version, shooting blue dye, and have been wanting to use the real one on a live person. :lol: These scum KO kids would be perfect to experiment on.

^

If people are angry about the jesus thing then they should dislike Romans as well.
you're showing how little you know....Romans didn't want to do it, Pontius Pilate's hand was forced

They still carried it through. My catholic school teachers never went into detail about the events. They just mentioned Pontius Pilate's name and that was it.

A beat down? For MURDER?

You can kill someone with a good punch in a real fight if they're expecting it. The chances of killing someone with a good punch when they're defenseless goes WAY UP. They might as well be shooting random people on the streets. These kids deserve much more than a beat down. I hope they're teaching these kids in schools that nothing about being knocked out is a game. It's something that's likely to KILL someone. These kids are probably too dumb to know that.

This isn't just dumb stuff. This isn't pranks or graffiti. It's killing random people for fun. They deserve to be jailed for life or killed for that sort of stuff. :smh: :smh: :smh:
"Dumb ****" isn't targeting and knocking innocent people out.  Yes, they do deserve prison for 30 years or so if their way of having fun and dealing with boredom is knocking out, nearly killing and as an unintended result without remorse, killing innocent people. 

How would you like if this happened to you or, since they are such cowards and are hitting women as well, your wife, girlfriend, sister, etc...

I got no sympathy for any of these kids and if they happen to try it to the wrong person and worse case scenario occurs, so be it.

It's dumb ****, definitely not a choice made out of intelligence. Kids have rock fights, fight each other over the pettiest of things, and will do just about anything the crowd is doing. I went to school in NY, and Mass, and I work at a school in Mass right now. Trust me it does not take a savage to play this game, more like a naive kid (not speaking on older teens). And this is not murder, you just described something that can potentially happen. Which plenty of things can potentially kill you, they aren't running around killing people, or that would be the story. No one has died, one person has come close by getting stuck between something after they were knocked out. So if this happened to me or my family member, yes I think they should get a beat down. Murder is murder, and a knock out is a knock out. Why would I want a young person with their whole life ahead of them to die or be in prison for 30 years for doing something that's going to affect me or my sister a week at most? An eye for an eye leaves us all blind, and you guys are here talking about an eye for a life on some damn kids

I agree with the death thing.

If you think giving an innocent person a concussion for minding their own business is a FUNNY GAME at ANY AGE you and your single mom should be euthanized.

If someone hurt my girl or mom or sister, for a laugh,  I am coming for them until one of us dies.

To even be in a place in life where you would consider such things fun is worth a bullet.  All you are gonna do is hurt more people and cost us more money.

Homie waiting for his daughter should have dumped the whole clip in homeboys face then reloaded and dumped again

If you think giving an innocent person a concussion for minding their own business is a FUNNY GAME at ANY AGE you and your single mom should be euthanized.

If someone hurt my girl or mom or sister, for a laugh,  I am coming for them until one of us dies.

To even be in a place in life where you would consider such things fun is worth a bullet.  All you are gonna do is hurt more people and cost us more money.

Homie waiting for his daughter should have dumped the whole clip in homeboys face then reloaded and dumped again
If any of these sorry excuses for living beings tries any of this on my family. I cringe thinking about the unfathomable, never-ending torturous nightmare I will put them through.
sick.gif

Think about that "Hard Candy" movie but worse and never ending. These kids are worth less than the dog excrement stuck to the bottom of my feet.

coded language.

coded language.
Dont pretend like anyone with a real dad would ever play this game.  

Lets not act like this is a phillipino or dutch american game getting played here either.

If your child lacks basic human empathy it is your fault as a parent the great majority of the time.

Scum, regardless of color, needs to be stomped out for the good of everyone.  

TO CLARIFY

Anyone, regardless of color that finds this game funny has no real Dad and deserves to be shot with the mother that messed them up. 

It's dumb ****, definitely not a choice made out of intelligence. Kids have rock fights, fight each other over the pettiest of things, and will do just about anything the crowd is doing. I went to school in NY, and Mass, and I work at a school in Mass right now. Trust me it does not take a savage to play this game, more like a naive kid (not speaking on older teens). And this is not murder, you just described something that can potentially happen. Which plenty of things can potentially kill you, they aren't running around killing people, or that would be the story. No one has died, one person has come close by getting stuck between something after they were knocked out. So if this happened to me or my family member, yes I think they should get a beat down. Murder is murder, and a knock out is a knock out. Why would I want a young person with their whole life ahead of them to die or be in prison for 30 years for doing something that's going to affect me or my sister a week at most? An eye for an eye leaves us all blind, and you guys are here talking about an eye for a life on some damn kids

I agree part of it is being naive. That's why I said the areas that are being affected needs to seriously tell these kids the consequences. I'm not talking about yelling at them or telling them they'll get in trouble. I'm talking about the damage that can be done from a punch like that. They might think it's a game and it's funny but it's really not. I just told you that this game has been linked to at least SEVEN DEATHS. Humans aren't meant to be knocked OUT. Being knocked down is one thing but if you're out cold, that's dangerous. If you're out cold and no one's around you to help, that's extra dangerous. That's also most likely definitely a concussion which is no joke if left untreated.

Yeah, these kids might be naive and part of it might be peer pressure but it takes a dangerous person to be okay with hitting an innocent, defenseless person as hard as they can. That's some COLD BLOODED stuff. It's one thing to do dangerous things for a reason or by accident but they're literally pointing out random people that are alone and attacking them.

Once again. The game is linked to SEVEN dead. So stop saying that it's not dangerous. This isn't kids being kids man. This isn't fighting.

Also, 2 tone tizzle is clearly being racist and I am not on his side so don't lump me in with him. I just don't believe these "kids" deserve the benefit of the doubt. Playing around with people's lives for fun, out of boredom. I'm ready to start carrying around a knife.

coded language.
Dont pretend like anyone with a real dad would ever play this game.  

Lets not act like this is a phillipino or dutch american game getting played here either.

If your child lacks basic human empathy it is your fault as a parent the great majority of the time.

Scum, regardless of color, needs to be stomped out for the good of everyone.  

TO CLARIFY

Anyone, regardless of color that finds this game funny has no real Dad and deserves to be shot with the mother that messed them up. 
I was taught the game by an Italian American from a large nuclear family who was attacking other White people.

By "Single mother" you'e using coded language.  And you admitted as much with "Dont pretend like anyone with a real dad would ever play this game.  Lets not act like this is a phillipino or dutch american game getting played here either." 

Your following statements are fine.  The one I highlighted is not.

LOL @ "taught" the games.

Like it's pinochle or something 
laugh.gif
I was 10 or 11 and the other kids were older.

Yes, the idea of attacking random people for no reason and then running away needed to be taught to me.

Back
Top Bottom