Groupie airin out Lil Twist, Jae Millz, Nelly, Bow Wow, Jayla star

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

the only tragedy is this is someone's mother
smh.gif
word
smh.gif

pathetic excuse for a woman.. i bet her parents are real proud of her.  

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if i said everything i really wanted to say 85% would be censored...
laugh.gif

it just makes me so mad...not even that they're groupies but that they dont know their role...

$#+%% shut up and suck his +#@$ and bounce...you don't have rights in this !@%*...YOU'RE A GROUPIE...its what you do
mad.gif

YES!! THANK YOU!!!

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

the only tragedy is this is someone's mother
smh.gif

And more than likely the cycle of depravity, violence and hopelessness will continue the way she's going.

I feel bad for this broad, its sad.
this is what it takes for you to have some kind of fame ??

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This bopper isn't even attractive though...at ALL.
At least Superhead was bad.

This broad looks like a transvestite. I told her that on Twitter. She's a hood booger.

i feel like this is too random to be fabricated.

aaron carter? no one sits around and thinks up stories involvin aaron carter

I never understood why these "women" feel the need to "expose" these dudes, as if they don't look dumb their damn selfs. Talkin' 'bout "he #!+*!# me then left me", um, what did you suspect was gonna happen? Simple %%! broads actin' like they didn't know what it was from the jump.

Scandalous...

after revealing some details into her background, she sounds miserable with herself, but she is going down swinging......we'll see how long this lasts.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

I can't b the only one who thought son in the red fitted was Wavy Crockett, Max B himself
nerd.gif
Nah u aint. I saw the flick and was like
eek.gif
Bigavelli too?
laugh.gif

That @%#!# sounds dumb...

How do you proudly proclaim that you *++%+% the whole YM crew(along with others)?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jasoner27

why she sound like that.......
sick.gif
...........and looks like 
alien.gif

I understand she sounds illiterate, but you lying if you say she ugly. I mean, she does look like a bird, but her body is impeccable.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

sick.gif
alien.gif

I understand she sounds illiterate, but you lying if you say she ugly. I mean, she does look like a bird, but her body is impeccable.

nerd.gif
What you did there, I see it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I never understood why these "women" feel the need to "expose" these dudes, as if they don't look dumb their damn selfs. Talkin' 'bout "he #!+*!# me then left me", um, what did you suspect was gonna happen? Simple %%! broads actin' like they didn't know what it was from the jump.

Scandalous...
it's like the maury show women go on the show to call out these men that she has slept with and has diferent baby daddy's  by each one of them and the audience is (so to speak)- "throwing the dude under the bus" by booing  but little does the women know they are throwing her under the bus also. She is making the guys look bad but at the same time she is making herself look even worse. 
tired.gif
 It's a really sad reality 

Sorry for the run on sentences 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

sick.gif
alien.gif

nerd.gif
What you did there, I see it
laugh.gif

NO PUN INTENDED.

Back
Top Bottom