smh.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

That's terrible...

And don't feed the troll...

label me troll because my opinion differs from yours?
that's the game we're playing?...so dirty can come in here and choose a side
with out reading a damn thing and get his rocks off?

scenario, lets say it was an "inner city" graduation party and a black uncle pulled a pistol
and bust a few hollow tips in "celebbration" and killed his nephew.

it would be lulz gallore and gifs 30 plus pages of jokes.....
indifferent.gif

...tell me i'm lying?

show me a thread where something like that has happened and i'll logoff for eternity

why is this dude trying to hard to make it a race thing?

Supreme math please log off forever
^^^^^^
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...mpers.html#reply-8251037

2exsxhg.gif

laugh.gif
you dudes are really really tight...why though?

i thought the purpose was to exchange ideas and basically you dudes mad
because i won't agree with the collective? it's common sense...A GUN'S SOLE PURPOSE IS LETHAL FORCE.
if it's "custom" why not buy BLANKS?

second? how did i even making this remotely close to "racial"? i'm just stating that most nt'ers are partial
when it comes to african american tragedy...i've heard a dozen times over justification for shooting someone
from BART killing to SHAWN BELL...those sucide jumpers were white so how am i trying to pull the race
when i'm defending black and white? ...if any card is being pulled it's the sucka %#* d riders in here who don't
know how to form their own opinion rather than simulate to the populous
indifferent.gif

third, i've given basis, thesis and PROOF to back my OPINION and you dudes have given nothing to the thread count
but "brainwashed " stepford wives of nt responses trying to please others and label me a troll or posting for attention because
what i said STOOD OUT.

it's stated by other users over ten times "who brings a %!++%!+ gun to a wedding?" the gun did it's job KILLED, case closed!!!
but because it was his wedding day i'm suppose to feel sorry? he didn't have respect for his life or anybody else's so why should i
care?

the uncle's an idiot, the groom is more of an idiot for not stepping up and saying NO don't bring a firearm to my wedding or put it away.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

That's terrible...

And don't feed the troll...

label me troll because my opinion differs from yours?
that's the game we're playing?...so dirty can come in here and choose a side
with out reading a damn thing and get his rocks off?

scenario, lets say it was an "inner city" graduation party and a black uncle pulled a pistol
and bust a few hollow tips in "celebbration" and killed his nephew.

it would be lulz gallore and gifs 30 plus pages of jokes.....
indifferent.gif

...tell me i'm lying?

show me a thread where something like that has happened and i'll logoff for eternity

why is this dude trying to hard to make it a race thing?

Supreme math please log off forever
^^^^^^

2exsxhg.gif

laugh.gif

because i won't agree with the collective? it's common sense...A GUN'S SOLE PURPOSE IS LETHAL FORCE.

second? how did i even making this remotely close to "racial"? i'm just stating that most nt'ers are partial
when it comes to african american tragedy...i've heard a dozen times over justification for shooting someone
from BART killing to SHAWN BELL...those sucide jumpers were white so how am i trying to pull the race
when i'm defending black and white? ...if any card is being pulled it's the sucka %#* d riders in here who don't
indifferent.gif

third, i've given basis, thesis and PROOF to back my OPINION and you dudes have given nothing to the thread count
but "brainwashed " stepford wives of nt responses trying to please others and label me a troll or posting for attention because
what i said STOOD OUT.

it's stated by other users over ten times "who brings a %!++%!+ gun to a wedding?" the gun did it's job KILLED, case closed!!!
but because it was his wedding day i'm suppose to feel sorry? he didn't have respect for his life or anybody else's so why should i
care?

the uncle's an idiot, the groom is more of an idiot for not stepping up and saying NO don't bring a firearm to my wedding or put it away.

you keep bringing up this whole "urban" "black" BS but you haven't backed anything up. my question is, why are you reaching so much to make this a racial issue? yes, it's noted that NTers pick and choose who to pity and when to pity them but i fail to see why you keep bringing up this race crap. it's irrelevant.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

what i said STOOD OUT.

care?

Log off forever.

Originally Posted by 18key

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

what i said STOOD OUT.

care?

Log off forever.

you keep bringing up this whole "urban" "black" BS but you haven't backed anything up. my question is, why are you reaching so much to make this a racial issue? yes, it's noted that NTers pick and choose who to pity and when to pity them but i fail to see why you keep bringing up this race crap. it's irrelevant.

case closed, you've stated blind allegiance and selective racism in one statement, case in point.
i'll leave you guys to your "pseudo left-wing liberal" condolences.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 you dudes are so twisted up it's sad
smh.gif

*throws up deuces and keeps it's moving*

case closed, you've stated blind allegiance and selective racism in one statement, case in point.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 you dudes are so twisted up it's sad
smh.gif

*throws up deuces and keeps it's moving*

wow you're really just pulling @%$ out of thin air aren't you. now left wing liberals?
roll.gif
you're an idiot. just @+%! and keep it moving.

1. R.I.P. to the groom and the grieving family members...it's just devastating how an event of such festivity and joy could reach an end of such sorrow.

2. Supreme Math: Although I understand a gun should only be used in defense or offensive purposes, which do not include the circumstances presented here....there's no reason for you to be such an ignoramus about it. It's not about your opinion or about how others have felt in past threads (which btw, your reference to the suicidal thread had not one instance I could find that supports such actions you've taken), it's about the (as another has stated earlier) a man who was killed at his own wedding, a wife who lost her husband in one of the most obscure and $#@!#* up situations possible, and countless family and friends who are gonna be stuck with the image of somebody in their life who had a hole blown in their head.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

1. R.I.P. to the groom and the grieving family members...it's just devastating how an event of such festivity and joy could reach an end of such sorrow.

2. Supreme Math: Although I understand a gun should only be used in defense or offensive purposes, which do not include the circumstances presented here....there's no reason for you to be such an ignoramus about it. It's not about your opinion or about how others have felt in past threads (which btw, your reference to the suicidal thread had not one instance I could find that supports such actions you've taken), it's about the (as another has stated earlier) a man who was killed at his own wedding, a wife who lost her husband in one of the most obscure and $#@!#* up situations possible, and countless family and friends who are gonna be stuck with the image of somebody in their life who had a hole blown in their head.

word? cool story bro.....now READ MINES, cause i don't think you did b.
all ONE INSTANCES YOU COULD'NT FIND

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Might as well take some people with you...... get a lil 5 minutes of fame while your RIP'ing

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif
no sympathy. im sorry.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

COOL STORY BRO, They couldn't think of a more sure fire way to go out? Stupid Attention seekers,smh

Im gonna watch more 4 the laughs.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Damn.
smh.gif

I always thought it was
"Build a bridge and get over it"
not
"Build a bridge and jump the hell off"
laugh.gif

I wouldn't waste any energy to mourn for these people though...
Who knows what actions they committed, being so they can't sleep at night.

But on the other end what kind of world we live in today
where folks even ramble up the thought of jumping off a bridge.....

How many more cows are going to have to jump off the cliffedge before we change the route?

Originally Posted by filipin0y

golden-gate-bridge-jumper.jpg

peep the kicks....

Lets be serious it would be funny as all hell if it were caught on video.

The Uncle failed.

just picture Epic Beard Man, at his nephews wedding loading his 9mm pistol an accidently shooting his nephew in the head. it would be the most hilarious video to ever hit the net.

I always laugh at these type of people who feel they have the credibility to label others "pseudo-whatevers".....

What is pretty ironic is your pretty *pseudo* yourself for trying to apply that type of terminology to defend your meaningless little tirades.

laugh.gif
dudes is camping out like 2005 to greet the kid..."tirade"?

I------AM------NOT-------MAD...it's the internet it's not that serious son.

btw who are you?...like who sent you?

Okay, you missed my point. I don't blame you though, it's a bit elusive to simpletons.

My point was that murder/suicide are very different, how can you justify laughing at somebody who was accidentally killed through a thread where NTers either laugh or remained indifferent to people who were liable for ending their own lives?

Originally Posted by marlsj

i510qs.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
like i give a ++%# what you think?

...laughing at suicides off of the bay bridge .
there's countless comments TODAY ALONE of people saying what and what's not ghetto.
a firearm is meant FOR PROTECTION! guns don't kill people STUPID PEOPLE with guns DO.

it's cool to laugh at a guy plunging to his death for reasons unknown, or to call folk "ghetto" and barbaric
for song lyrics or simulated depictions in a video...even a psychically crippled girl .

...but to this thread calls for silence, decency and condolence for an idiot pulling out LETHAL PROTECTION
to celebrate?
Yea because we are saying "RIP" to the guy who shot the gun right? GTFOOH you moron.

An extremely ignorant act leads to a horrible tragedy.
I can't begin to think of how the bride, the shooter, family/friends, and the witnesses are going to live with this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

An extremely ignorant act leads to a horrible tragedy.
I can't begin to think of how the bride, the shooter, family/friends, and the witnesses are going to live with this.
smh.gif
they might be as hurt as the soft NTers in this thread
ohwell.gif

supreme math wrote:
Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

word? cool story bro.....now READ MINES, cause i don't think you did b.
all ONE INSTANCES YOU COULD'NT FIND

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Might as well take some people with you...... get a lil 5 minutes of fame while your RIP'ing

Originally Posted by hella handsome

smh.gif
no sympathy. im sorry.

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

COOL STORY BRO, They couldn't think of a more sure fire way to go out? Stupid Attention seekers,smh

Im gonna watch more 4 the laughs.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Damn.
smh.gif

I always thought it was
"Build a bridge and get over it"
not
"Build a bridge and jump the hell off"
laugh.gif

I wouldn't waste any energy to mourn for these people though...
Who knows what actions they committed, being so they can't sleep at night.

But on the other end what kind of world we live in today
where folks even ramble up the thought of jumping off a bridge.....

How many more cows are going to have to jump off the cliffedge before we change the route?

Originally Posted by filipin0y

golden-gate-bridge-jumper.jpg

peep the kicks....

i don't understand your logic.....comparing suicide jumpers who willingly take their own lives to a man who was killed on account of a freak accident on his wedding day.....how dumb are you?

laugh.gif
dudes is camping out like 2005 to greet the kid..."tirade"?

I------AM------NOT-------MAD...it's the internet it's not that serious son.

btw who are you?...like who sent you?
this guy is over here typing 5 paragraph essays and ##$% then he's gonna tell me I'm camping out?
eek.gif

TIRADE, do you need me to� get the definition for you

[h1][/h1]
[h1]tirade[/h1]ti·rade

 [tahy-reyd, tahy-reyd] http://

–noun
a prolonged outburst of bitter, outspoken denunciation

hmmmm...where can I find one of those?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

what i said STOOD OUT.

care?

your right, it's not serious right?
laugh.gif
OKAY

Back
Top Bottom