Groom Accidentally Shot In The Head At His Wedding...by a "Celebration Shot"

Oh my gosh that is awful RIP. Imagine if you were there
smh.gif

Terrible... Anybody remember the vid of some guy at a wedding giving a kid a gun and the kid accidentally shooting him. 
smh.gif
some people shouldn't have guns. 

why would you even allow someone to bring a gun to your own wedding? I would never allow that.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

why would you even allow someone to bring a gun to your own wedding? I would never allow that.

From the article...
"Gunfire has become an increasingly popular celebration custom at lavish Indian weddings in recent years."

cant even joke w/ that one, bro... smh....

someone give him a stone face to end all stonfaces...

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by supreme math

i510qs.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
like i give a ++%# what you think?

...laughing at suicides off of the bay bridge .
there's countless comments TODAY ALONE of people saying what and what's not ghetto.
a firearm is meant FOR PROTECTION! guns don't kill people STUPID PEOPLE with guns DO.

it's cool to laugh at a guy plunging to his death for reasons unknown, or to call folk "ghetto" and barbaric
for song lyrics or simulated depictions in a video...even a psychically crippled girl .

...but to this thread calls for silence, decency and condolence for an idiot pulling out LETHAL PROTECTION
to celebrate?

24o34g3.jpg

i510qs.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

there's countless comments TODAY ALONE of people saying what and what's not ghetto.
a firearm is meant FOR PROTECTION! guns don't kill people STUPID PEOPLE with guns DO.

it's cool to laugh at a guy plunging to his death for reasons unknown, or to call folk "ghetto" and barbaric
for song lyrics or simulated depictions in a video...even a psychically crippled girl .

...but to this thread calls for silence, decency and condolence for an idiot pulling out LETHAL PROTECTION
to celebrate?

24o34g3.jpg

spray-fail.gif

b1.jpg

i510qs.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

to celebrate?

24o34g3.jpg

someone else shot him, $%% hole.... what is he supposed to do?

and it was after his wedding... that just makes it worse..

i510qs.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

to celebrate?

24o34g3.jpg

This is the logic of someone mentally damaged.

Back
Top Bottom