Groom accidentally kills wedding guests

it wasn't too long ago that some dude shot himself right? i think he was playin russian roulette at his wedding or something.

it wasn't too long ago that some dude shot himself right? i think he was playin russian roulette at his wedding or something.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Even Plaxico thinks that is dumb.
Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Idiot chopped his own family...at a wedding.
smh.gif
Shots fired...Oh wait.
laugh.gif

Damn as much as I feel sorry for the ppl at the wedding I can't wonder wth someone would bring an AK to a wedding....oh wait it was in Turkey.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Pop bottles not family members.
Cold blooded.
laugh.gif

Damn as much as I feel sorry for the ppl at the wedding I can't wonder wth someone would bring an AK to a wedding....oh wait it was in Turkey.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Pop bottles not family members.
Cold blooded.
laugh.gif

you'd like to think people would be extremely carefully when firing those ak47s.
they need to start giving wedding guests bullet proof vests and helmets now.

you'd like to think people would be extremely carefully when firing those ak47s.
they need to start giving wedding guests bullet proof vests and helmets now.

Son wet up his own wedding Smh..I do feel kinda bad for dude, hes gotta live with it and i literally
eek.gif
after reading
his pops was a victim..thats crazy

I don't know. I question that, just like I'd heavily question and investigate all "accidental" killings like so called hunting accidents. Besides the fact an AK47 is beyond overkill (no pun intended) for celebration shots, presumably you fire celebration shots UP in the air right. How you end up spraying people who likely would have been horizontal in relation to you, you'd have to hold the gun completely differently unless he dropped it and it fired which doesn't seem to be the case.

I don't know. I question that, just like I'd heavily question and investigate all "accidental" killings like so called hunting accidents. Besides the fact an AK47 is beyond overkill (no pun intended) for celebration shots, presumably you fire celebration shots UP in the air right. How you end up spraying people who likely would have been horizontal in relation to you, you'd have to hold the gun completely differently unless he dropped it and it fired which doesn't seem to be the case.

Son wet up his own wedding Smh..I do feel kinda bad for dude, hes gotta live with it and i literally
eek.gif
after reading
his pops was a victim..thats crazy

Back
Top Bottom