Grizzlies Releasing Road Alternate Jerseys Tonight @ Open Practice

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

chris boshs neck wrote:

they also got to move the team back to that city
Based on the great support they recieved the 1st time right
laugh.gif

attendance numbers were solid for most of the years the team was in Canada.

it was heisley's fault the team moved. it's what they he had planned since aquiring the team, despite stating otherwise.
Yeah I pretty much
embarassed.gif
when he posted the #s afterwards...my bad....

yep, he essentially lied his way into owning that team.

and they wouldnt let jim ballsille buy the coyotes when he was being straight up.
smh.gif

chris boshs neck wrote:

they also got to move the team back to that city
Based on the great support they recieved the 1st time right
laugh.gif

attendance numbers were solid for most of the years the team was in Canada.

it was heisley's fault the team moved. it's what they he had planned since aquiring the team, despite stating otherwise.
Yeah I pretty much
embarassed.gif
when he posted the #s afterwards...my bad....

yep, he essentially lied his way into owning that team.

and they wouldnt let jim ballsille buy the coyotes when he was being straight up.
smh.gif
You're damn if you, and don't.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

eyes.gif
if they resemble Nuggets away jerseys.

1st thing I thought of. They will be light blue and look exactly nlike the Nuggets road's.
eyes.gif
I'm getting real sick of the cookie cutter NBA unis of the last severalyears. I'm sure it would be possible to come up with a unique design that doesn't look ridiculous. Something not as plain as the current designs ofmost teams but not as outlandish as the cartoon unis of the '90s. The original Magic pinstripes would be the perfect example of this. Totally unique tothe magic but not ridiculous looking.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

eyes.gif
if they resemble Nuggets away jerseys.

1st thing I thought of. They will be light blue and look exactly nlike the Nuggets road's.
eyes.gif
I'm getting real sick of the cookie cutter NBA unis of the last several years. I'm sure it would be possible to come up with a unique design that doesn't look ridiculous. Something not as plain as the current designs of most teams but not as outlandish as the cartoon unis of the '90s. The original Magic pinstripes would be the perfect example of this. Totally unique to the magic but not ridiculous looking.
at the end of the day, cartoon unis of the 90s >>>>>> current cookie cutter designs

wow.

grizz = nuggets = jazz

pistons = clippers = 6ers = nets = hawks

this is starting to get ridiculous

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Grizzlies should be in Vancouver.
smh.gif

Yes they do! Never got to enjoy 3 teams in the Pac NW FML (to young to drive to PO or Van City)

mad.gif

They don't look too good. I wish the lettering was yellow instead of it being the same damn color as the jersey. Then, the outline of the lettering isdark blue so its hard to see. The Jazz copied the Grizz when they got their new jerseys and Memphis countered them by trying to copy their alternates
laugh.gif

My pics basically look like the other two because I used my phone and I was the same distance from the other guy who took them. Hopefully there will be somebetter pics put up soon.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I think its baby blue because this what they sent out to the season ticket holders:

t7kbrl.jpg

I hope the letters are dark blue with yellow outlining instead of white. If its white, they might as well call it the Nuggets uniforms.
laugh.gif
adopting our colors won't help the grizz win more games, I hope they realize this...

Back
Top Bottom