Griselda Blanco, godmother of cocaine, gunned down in Colombia

Can't believe she lived to see 69... In her line of work that's equivalent to being 138 years old, I'll just say she died of natural causes

wow b, this proves the fast life isn't worth itttttttttt

dudes that are bout that life are smart enough to not be in it that long :lol:
get a few racks and retire

:lol:

A few racks and retire... depending where you it's going to take a lot more than a few racks to retire.

I know you're talking about a large amount like a couple hundred thousands or millions, but very few drug dealers make that much... especially you're regular nickle and dime street corner hustlers.

:lol:
A few racks and retire... depending where you it's going to take a lot more than a few racks to retire.
I know you're talking about a large amount like a couple hundred thousands or millions, but very few drug dealers make that much... especially you're regular nickle and dime street corner hustlers.
that Jay-z money :lol:

dudes that are bout that life are smart enough to not be in it that long :lol:
get a few racks and retire

"The irony of selling drugs is sort of like using it. Guess there's two sides to what substance abuse is. Can't stop, won't stop"

I always imagined what life was like for king pins. I'd always wonder why they didn't just quit before their downfall. But I also imagine that bringing in that much money has some sort of allure I'll never experience not understand because I'm not about that life. Essentially, it's easy for us who walk within the constraints of the law to question their actions, because we don't truly know what it's like

Why's Pusha posting pics of them on twitter together like she was some good person?
That wasn't push 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was Charles Cosby.... He was hittin those Colombian maduros when she was locked up in exchange for her putting him on LARGE with her people.

Good Riddens, May she rest in Hell.

Charles Cosby was a disgusting simp. Someone should light him up too.

That's the whole point of being a Boss... you never have to get you hands dirty.
Only Boss who would sometimes put in that work even though he was the top dog head of his family was John Gotti... dude chainsawed some dude that didn't pay his gambling debt in Brooklyn :x
Off topic... but there was this herb *** dude that I grew up with that started out small time selling weed and kept on his grind no matter how many times he was robbed and herbed for his money and/or weed/work.
He kept growing in clientele and power while every other "delivery" hustler fell off... now I think dude has workers all over the five boroughs.
Now dude has a team of some straight bout it dudes that puts in that work and nobody messes with him or his workers.
I never messed with him though even though he was an easy vic, but dudes around my way be hating hard on him but I give him his props though.
Carry on.

Putting In Work
:smokin

BTW you know this old bat was dealing coke until they put a bullet in her head

Last edited:
And she almost killed him lol.
Cause he was piping a bunny 
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's part of the game it's part of life.. There's drugs, someone needs to sell them, she sold them, when there's alot of money that is involved people get aggy, guns are quick, she was quicker with hiring the guns. It's life. Yeah it's ****** up ... But I ain't gonna say rot in hell, she did what she had to did and she did it well, and long enough. Served her bid, and STILL got out to enjoy some years and that cash, she got caught.

I got family in the game, HEAVY. I just think I'm immune to hearing stories about what comes with it. 

Seen her on the Bio channel.. Gangsters americas most evil is a great show. crazy they got her.

check the New episode tonight, Johnny Eng aka Machine gun Johnny... the john gotti of chinatown :pimp:

Why's Pusha posting pics of them on twitter together like she was some good person?

the man is who he is for rapping about dealing coke, a picture with her to Pusha is equivalent to a picture of the average NTer with Kanye or Jordan.

honestly she must have been doing something right to have protected her neck for so long....i mean 69 years old?....some of us wont even see that age and we are living on the local roads of life while she was going 140 on the Autonbahn

Don't wish anyone to die, but she was a terrible person :smh:. There's only two ways out the drug game b.

surprised she lasted that long since she killed the daughter or niece of the fat Ochoa dude.

Back
Top Bottom