Grinding out the last 3-4 weeks of the semester unappreciation!!

Cuz we out here grindin'.............
tired.gif

I'm "studying" for an exam tomorrow right now

Been doing all the work this whole semester, so I am not struggling as much as I normally am but still work to be done.

I hate the last stretch of the semester. I have 16 credits and work like 30 or so hours a week and its really starting to catch up. I fell really behind in myonline philosophy class but i have a really cool instructor that let me make up everything that i hadn't turned in, my writing class is the same as it wasin the beginning so thats not too bad, but my math class has the cumulative final coming up in 2 weeks. My organic chem class is taking the hardest hit of all.I went from having a 98% and getting nothing less than 95 on my exams and 9s and 10s on my quizzes to last exam where out of no where i got an 81.

i tried to take a week off for finals and such but i was told that i cant because were not allowed more than a couple days in a row requested off in Decemberbecause were so busy. Guess Im gonna have to go without sleep a couple nights in the next few weeks to study

Junior year is flyin... I think i only have like 3 exams left and a presentation
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I got through half an independent study on Sunday - it was like 8 weeks worth of work.
smh.gif
still aint done, but I'm more caught up then I was

i cruise thru the semester, then the last 2.5 weeks I work harder then i ever worked all semester.

I always do well for the beginning 10-12 weeks of the year, as soon as they work plies up and the weather gets colder, my body just starts to give out.

What's left for me:

-marketing plan
-research report in Business Writing
-3 more exams in Intermediate accounting, including final
-2 more exams in Business Law II

that is all.

This semester I started hot, then I slumped in the final two weeks before fall break. Now I'm trying to bounce back.

2 presentations
10 page paper (no 11 font thank god
laugh.gif
)
Calculus exam w/ no calculator (I'm doomed
frown.gif
)
Psychology exam (breeze)

all in the next week.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

If anyone has any topic ideas for my ethics paper, send me a PM.
laugh.gif
abortion right or wrong?

Ethics within the media and communication...

For example...the guy next to me is doing the media's coverage in the Iraqi war. His side is that they should show gruesome images of war so that people are informed. I guess you're supposed to look at both sides.

Gossip magazines maybe?

Anyway, i've been doing pretty well all semester, just trying to keep it up until break.

Edit: Saw someone already mentioned the paparazzi, so how about political bias that some major networks seem to practice?

Man nothing worse than having to cram at the end, as im doing this i always sit back and think how much easier i could have made this if i would have juststarted out strong. SMH @ me

this nonsense is crazy.. I have a:

Technology Law Term Paper (12 Pgs)
Technology Law Group Presentation (totally different topic)
good amount Tech Law Legal Abstracts left

Case Study for Business Networks
Request for Proposal for Business Networks (10 pgs)

Web Arch. Technical Forum Presentation
Web Arch. Career Paper
Web Arch. Group Presentation

all before the semester is over. i'm gonna try and knock out at least half by thanksgiving break
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom