*** Grind Mode "She's So Fly" [VIDEO] ***

You're doing great 305!
laugh.gif

Any video hologists who can help me I.D. that chick at the starting with the tights. She bad.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

There aren't enough "
pimp.gif
's" to express how much I'mdigging this track.

I miss the days of that feel good, happy, summertime, coastin'-in-the-whip-checkin'-for-the-fly-ladies type music. This joint so reminds me of myyounger years and the old So So Def Bass All-Star days. It sounds like these dudes are bringing it back, which is always a good thing in my book.

man oh man when i heard this when i was watching the jookin video i was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
times a million. video is koo but song is still
pimp.gif
. but they should of kept it IM so high.

but still
pimp.gif

i agree with superbly, they need more chill laid back cuts like this.

I still love the "I'm so high" version. Never the less, I zone out in the club when this track come on.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

There aren't enough "
pimp.gif
's" to express how much I'm digging this track.

I miss the days of that feel good, happy, summertime, coastin'-in-the-whip-checkin'-for-the-fly-ladies type music. This joint so reminds me of my younger years and the old So So Def Bass All-Star days. It sounds like these dudes are bringing it back, which is always a good thing in my book.

co-sign, thats wat i miss about the old west coast.
this song is
pimp.gif
tho. its too bad they couldnt keep the original title and hook.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

There aren't enough "
pimp.gif
's" to express how much I'm digging this track.

I miss the days of that feel good, happy, summertime, coastin'-in-the-whip-checkin'-for-the-fly-ladies type music. This joint so reminds me of my younger years and the old So So Def Bass All-Star days. It sounds like these dudes are bringing it back, which is always a good thing in my book.
I co sign all of that. This record been banging hard last couple of times I was in Miami.

I know Universal picked it up. Surprised it hasn't spread more. Shout out to Fentz and the Drum Majors, who produced it.

Back
Top Bottom