Griffey Max 1 Home Run Pack /Rd. July 3rd

I haven't bought a pair of Griffeys and I've wanted to get them since the Volts/Freshwaters came out but I never got around to it; really considering this...

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

I take it no one is going to answer my question about sizing and fit on these???

I would, if I had the shoes by now... Damn Holidays messing with my shipping, but PM me the question and I'll get back to you when I get the shoes if you still need the advice. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiDTroy

I take it no one is going to answer my question about sizing and fit on these???

I would, if I had the shoes by now... Damn Holidays messing with my shipping, but PM me the question and I'll get back to you when I get the shoes if you still need the advice. 
pimp.gif

I will quick question when do you expect the shoes to arrive I need to get that info by Saturday so I know what I'm doing for my order thx!

These aren't at you guys local retailers? Or you just get them cheaper online?...I wanna see the nomo and 1s with pink laces...or anyone kno where to cop some nice pink laces?

Sizing is true to size for me. I wear 9.5 in all Jordan's, went up to size 10 in the lebron 9. Hope that helps

people's feet are different. plus some like shoes to fit tighter than others. they're still sitting in stores so you gotta just try them on

found them for extremely cheap so i picked up the griffeys. look much better in person.

I got these and i like them not as much as the Volt or the OG freshwaters or the All Gray ones either, but they a strong 4th on the Griffey 1 list, IMO

Back
Top Bottom