Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah man, i don't think so. compared to other royal's already posted in this thread, that pair is the worst one i've seen so far.

that's just my opinion though.

i know GM's are bound for imperfections too due to lack of quality control, but I really don't think those are GMs.

Plus why pay good money for those when there are better looking/quality ones out there (whether fake or GM) that the dude could get and have been posted already?

Last edited:
1s
Royals
Shadows
Chicagos
Black Toes
Dave white
True blue

2s
Cool grey

3s
88 Cement
Bc3s
Fire red
True blue
Jokers
Stealth
Black Flips

4s
Thunders
Db4
Wc4s
Toro 4s
Fear 4s
Green glow 4s
Cavs
Fire red

5s
Metallic
3m Fire red
Black tongue fire red
Grapes
Black grapes
Independence day

6s
Oreo
Gmp
Varsity red
Olympic

7s
None

8s
Playoffs

9s
Cool grey

10s
Old Royals

11s
All OG colorways except Columbias

12s
Obsidians
Playoffs

13s
Breds
Squadron Blue
He Got Game

14s
None (well atleast not in men sizes)

15-16
None

17s
Wizards Home

Oak Hills

I will edit it later if im missing more shoes. I didnt include GS shoes

Just received a PM, said to add Ray Allen 13's to the list. Unbelievable lol

this whole thing is confusing

ill have it settled with my comparison. i they are crap, they are crap and well i really wont look into them anymore. it is what is is

ill have it settled with my comparison. i they are crap, they are crap and well i really wont look into them anymore. it is what is is

word let us know, can't wait for that comparison.

at the end of the day, it's really just a matter of opinion.

where did you cop ur original/US pair anyways?

Last edited:
I'm curious if anybody has bought any non Jordan GM pairs.  How is the quality on those ones?  Stuff like Kobes, Lebrons, KD's, Flyknits and etc. 

word let us know, can't wait for that comparison.

at the end of the day, it's really just a matter of opinion.

where did you cop ur original/US pair anyways?

I only have the Shadows. 1 pair is my brothers from Footaction. My pair came from a NTer who copped at a local Ohio retail store.

its not the best comparison but its do or die :lol:

i think in that comparison they mean FAKE=GM... not straight up variant
Yea that is what I meant. And about what I noticed being off, just the entire craftsmanship seemed off to me.  Leather on toe boxes look odd to me.  The heel shots, the tiny rectangular box on right is very askew.  Also the air jordan wings logo is stamped on funny.  Parts are missing and it almost seems like it was stamped on twice over itself or something.  The shape of the sneaker seems off to me as well.  Someone also mentioned something about the soles being off, but I didn't catch that when I looked.  

That list of shoes doesn't really mean much. They've been making grey market shoes for years and years. I'm talking all of the cdp shoes, do the right thing 3s, the 07 playoff 8s. You're pretty much running the risk of getting a GM shoe from any release after the face boxes. The only difference was back then you would only get a plain jordan box.

That list of shoes doesn't really mean much. They've been making grey market shoes for years and years. I'm talking all of the cdp shoes, do the right thing 3s, the 07 playoff 8s. You're pretty much running the risk of getting a GM shoe from any release after the face boxes. The only difference was back then you would only get a plain jordan box.

Really? As far back as 2007? You sure about that? Maybe you're talking about general replicas/counterfeit? I'm specifically referring to these unauthorized authentics. If they were around as far back as 2007 most people would know about them and these Chinese sites would have been selling them back then. And the market would have been saturated with them by now. Which is what's gonna happen now with this latest explosion. I don't recall in the past Ebay being flooded with a ******** of what used to be rare kicks in every size, the way it's been on Ebay the last 5 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom