greatest year in jb history?

1989, about 90% of NT'ers weren't born yet and I could buy my shoes with ease. (Well my parents could)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!!

For everyone saying 2001 and using the Space Jams as evidence - The space jams came out in 2000.

2000 hands down...

they release blk/metallic 5's beginning of 2000

In August of 2000, we see the blk/infrared VI's ...

Fall of 2000, Both Concords and Space Jams seen the light....

Plus i didnt even count the retro plus colorways of the V's and VI's

01 was good but i think 2000 was lethal

I can't believe everyone talking about RETRO years...

The best year HANDS DOWN was 1985, PERIOD!!!! Without that year you don't have ANY of the others!!!

I am going to go against the grain and say THIS year is... granted the quality may suck.. think about it.. you are getting I-XX3... in a SINGLE YEAR.. it isnot taking YEARS AND YEARS OF COLLECTING.. yeah they are butchered.. yeah they are different. but how many chances after THIS year will one have the chance tohave ALL I-XX3 jordans release.. this year is the greatest IMO..and the XX3 is the GREATEST shoe.. (arguably)...

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

2000 hands down...

they release blk/metallic 5's beginning of 2000

In August of 2000, we see the blk/infrared VI's ...

Fall of 2000, Both Concords and Space Jams seen the light....

Plus i didnt even count the retro plus colorways of the V's and VI's

01 was good but i think 2000 was lethal

2001 had to be the worst year not to have money

XIs, IIIs, and XVIs all hit the outlets and still couldn't afford to cop back then...sweet memories

Most of you guys are looking at two different things here. The best year for the CONSUMER and the best year for the BRAND.

85, 99-01, even 04-07 were all good years for the CONSUMER.

2008 is the BEST YEAR, thus far, for Jordan BRAND. Going beyond sales even (which I am sure will be GREAT anyway), Jordan Brand has learned a lot and done alot in 2008 to set the BRAND up well for the future.

MaZe

2001, but this year could of been that year if the the single Retros weren't being served up, correct me if I'm wrong it's supposed to be the yearof the #23 not the year of Quickstrike 1's.

Back
Top Bottom