GREATEST THEME OF ALL TIME!!!! ALL TIME!!!!!!

Originally Posted by PraVokal

What 3 pages and mention the GOAT?!
pimp.gif
you brought a tear to my eye....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

astronomically-epic-win.jpg

Muppet Babies is alright
But if u want to go for the whole 60s type vibe in your themes, A Pup named Scooby Doo mirks that
neither are in my top and my top themes mos def does not have them PBS cartoons ( Arthur and Magic School Bus)

that Chris Hansen/Pedo Bear pic is too funny
roll.gif

He not on his job

pokemon, mighty morphin power rangers and friends
its a tough one.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

What 3 pages and mention the GOAT?!
pimp.gif
.................................................................................damn.� It's over.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6a00e5536b2ba988330120a5c2a059970c-500wi

I'm real happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but GUMMI BEARS HAD THE BEST INTRO OF ALL TIME!

kanyewest_taylor_swift.jpg

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

word, brought me back in the days where my dad was an alcoholic and moms was whipping me everyday with a clothes hanger.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
You Asian? I get hit wit that every other day when i was a kid

the muppet babies one brought me way back to before i started school and my grandma used to babysit me. damn i wish i could go back to that time
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I can't believe it took 3 pages for the Pokemon theme to be posted. Unacceptable.
smh.gif
Because by the time Pokemon was huge MOST of us REAL 90s babies (born 82-88) were headed into our teen years... so Pokemon never really didanything for us.

Muppet Babies > Ducktales>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pokemon

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I can't believe it took 3 pages for the Pokemon theme to be posted. Unacceptable.
smh.gif
Because by the time Pokemon was huge MOST of us REAL 90s babies (born 82-88) were headed into our teen years... so Pokemon never really did anything for us.

Muppet Babies > Ducktales >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pokemon

You must be smoking....I was born in 88 and Pokemon was THAT show.I was also on Muppet Babies and all that but Pokemon changed the game

Back
Top Bottom