Greatest car chase scene ever!!! Vol. they got bars!

I always loved this scene but after watching it so many times the hubcap(s) always throw me off cause they come off multiple times throughout the chase lol its still an authentic/iconic scene for its time.

I have this and a few other of my favorite movie scenes saved to my phone (like Heat's Bank Robbery, the Ronin's Chase, and etc) thanks for posting OP.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ "they got bars!" Bay %$%!

eek.gif
  So random, i just got done watching Bullitt on dvd and i clicked on this post.  Movie was dragging as, but I put up with it just to see the car chase

eek.gif
  So random, i just got done watching Bullitt on dvd and i clicked on this post.  Movie was dragging as, but I put up with it just to see the car chase

oh, the original Gone in 60 seconds car chase crushes the Nic Cage version� 20 friggin minute car chase
edit:  30 minute car chase lol

oh, the original Gone in 60 seconds car chase crushes the Nic Cage version� 20 friggin minute car chase
edit:  30 minute car chase lol

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

First time seeing this. Thanks.

How's the rest of the film? Is it worth watching?

honestly man, its kinda dragging.  but somehow it kinda reminded me of play GTA, minus the jacking cars.  Like how McQueen goes to his apt to 'save his progress' lol, jumps into a taxi and does different missions etc.  But I put up with it because I'm a McQueen fan 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

First time seeing this. Thanks.

How's the rest of the film? Is it worth watching?

honestly man, its kinda dragging.  but somehow it kinda reminded me of play GTA, minus the jacking cars.  Like how McQueen goes to his apt to 'save his progress' lol, jumps into a taxi and does different missions etc.  But I put up with it because I'm a McQueen fan 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom