Great Finds

Just wanna share this with you guys...really dont know where to post this kasi walang updates for these hehe

anyway,i recently visited bagiuo..still beautiful place but its just too crowded...well coz its the holidays...

Other than strawberry's,ube jams,chocoflakes,etc., one thing their known for are their hefty numbers of UKAY-UKAY places!

so yeah,took some pics of those sneaks that we all appreciate..
smile.gif

watz da prices for those 12's 13's and 16's hehe...nice thread i'll share some rare ukay finds in taiwan soon...i saw a bargain intaoyuan..hehe

haha wala pre..nothin fits me..theyre mostly small sizes...

but i did think about the aj15 slip ons haha

damn of all places pa na madaming ok na sapatos sa baguio pa! ayus nice find pare, the gloves look clean and yung pip iv na blue and white ok din yun meron akoganun nabili ko din sa swap meet dito in LA few years back, hella good basketball shoes, what i want is yung reaabok na shawn kemp sa baba nung xvi's!
pimp.gif

We have something similar to this here in Cagayan de oro city. Problem is the sizes are too big, like sizes 12 and bigger. Smaller sizes are very rare and hardto come by

I will post photos the next time I check it out, which is normally Fridays and Saturday nights here in the heart of Cagayan de oro city, the Divisoria.

nice! every time i hit up baguio i check out those spots. always a lot of heat.the only problem is the sizes! regretted not buyin the ones my sizes though!haha

my first trip to baguio back in '02 i spotted some aj 1's red/wht cw and some bred XI's.they were sz 8's though but the lady only wanted 900for both.
there are certainly a lot of gems to be found in U.K's but i feel unsettled knowing most of the stuff they're selling were donations to the salvationarmy and red cross that was flipped for a profit instead.

i3asuncion: for first two pics,i found them near the market..and for the remaining pics, found them in this place:

3 floors of ukay-ukay hehe
most of it were in the 2nd and 3rd floor..

airgnot: i think the shoes i took picture are authentics...
but there are some stalls there that sells fakes..not really worth of my cam's memory hehehe

polkasquare: i think the foams are sz8-9..not sure coz i didnt look at the size..

Take a Bus ride (Victory liner, Genesis or Saulog) I think its 578php one way ticket and the trip will take around 6 - 8 hours. Plus 2 stopovers I think.

@mackie oh, i see, thanks or this info. great finds indeed! i hope i can see this in person this coming summer. thanks thanks
smile.gif

meron dn sa recto..along avenida hehehe...last tym i saw 18 na royal blue..size 12..mrn dn sa bambang market..tyga lng sa pag hhnap hahaha.. i restore nyo nalng cguro..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom