Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A ***** can't get past the tip screen after the race
mean.gif

I'm RomeBee4 on PSN add me, put NT in the friend request so I'll know

EDIT:
roll.gif
@ my character, this ***** is a mute Nnamdi Asmougha clone
Romebee im beezy617. Inv me when im on. Im tryna play with NT crew.

I think I lost like 10 g's playing the crooked cops job. Some dingus brought the evidence to into this yard. :smh: Cops had the place surrounded.

that ish was crazy. i went to the green dot but there was nothing there. then the cops came including other cars and blocked off the damn narrow road. I must've died like 5 times it was that intense.

now that i have a crib i just run into it when people bother me. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
I timed out so many times...:smh:

I wish I had bet all my money against Lamar in that wack car race. I thought I would lose.

Got 30k doing a few solo missions and robbing a few stores. It surprised me how real online was with the having to ditch hot rides and getting 4 stars for murking cashiers.

Murked this dude in 1v1 deathmatch. He was like level 25 while i was 4 lol.

Add me on xbox live: Push That Tush.

I stumbled across a glitch that allowed be to walk on the ocean as if it were land.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

finally got through online i was pretty underwhelmed,pretty boring so far wheres all the action is it just me ??someone help a homie out please

finally got through online i was pretty underwhelmed,pretty boring so far wheres all the action is it just me ??someone help a homie out please
Honestly game doesn't pick up until you unlock "perks"

Im level 41.. I can drop 2-10 G's on your head and have almost every player in your session gunning for you.

Or I can call my hop out boys for 7 G's.. And dudes will straight roll up on you out of nowhere with dat dere NPC aim and leave you planking meanwhile you struggle to figure out what just happened.

I can call a helicopter as my personal taxi.

I can have a mechanic deliver me my cars.

I can hide myself from everyone, and likewise reveal everyone.

9 more levels and im straight dropping bombs (literally) on dudes.

Im level 41.. I can drop 2-10 G's on your head and have almost every player in your session gunning for you.

Or I can call my hop out boys for 7 G's.. And dudes will straight roll up on you out of nowhere with dat dere NPC aim and leave you planking meanwhile you struggle to figure out what just happened.

I can call a helicopter as my personal taxi.

I can have a mechanic deliver me my cars.

I can hide myself from everyone, and likewise reveal everyone.

9 more levels and im straight dropping bombs (literally) on dudes.
well you sir sound like someone to roll with in ghe gta world ,how i get perks,im willing to put in some goon work for a crew or something im fit,xbox 360 gt-itsdonp187

well you sir sound like someone to roll with in ghe gta world ,how i get perks,im willing to put in some goon work for a crew or something im fit,xbox 360 gt-itsdonp187
Im not playing until they restore my Adder (cost me 1 million and it just disappeared from my garage
mean.gif
) but just put in a request for the NikeTalk group for Xbox.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

You will earn all those perks simply by leveling up. Everything pretty much except trolling other players in free mode will level you up.

Look out for a mission called Violent Duct by Gerald though.

roll.gif

Lml Thinkin you nice, I'm G.O.A.T. don't make me come find you. 

Some random online had 4 stars RUNNING from the cops, parked in front of them and he hopped in, saved his **** from those stars, at the end dude gets out and draws his gun, I dipped.....the NERVEEEEEE IM TELLING YOU, people online are the worst

Some random online had 4 stars RUNNING from the cops, parked in front of them and he hopped in, saved his **** from those stars, at the end dude gets out and draws his gun, I dipped.....the NERVEEEEEE IM TELLING YOU, people online are the worst

Vicious with the 801RR and my sticky bombs.

You dont want these problems b
Say no more. If I see you around, we got beef. 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom