Grand Opening... Grand Closing!

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

my _ was doing the Brian Pumper then got dropped.

LMAO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Adrian1221 wrote:
what weight class was that? Helium?
laugh.gif

Prince Naseem Hamed was at least able to back up his antics with only one career loss

anyone remember his triller entrance?

I was just about to post this
laugh.gif
. Poor imitation of this man.

Emphasis on the #Poor

Adrian1221 wrote:
laugh.gif

Prince Naseem Hamed was at least able to back up his antics with only one career loss

I was just about to post this
laugh.gif
. Poor imitation of this man.

Emphasis on the #Poor

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

lol son was wildin out...i remember when this fool came through on a magic carpet like aladdin lol....

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

lol son was wildin out...i remember when this fool came through on a magic carpet like aladdin lol....

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif

Dude doesn't even look like a real boxer. He's probably some super rich kid who wanted to show out
laugh.gif
. But then again, if he was super rich, whatwas he doing with that frail !$# chain?

it does seem that way...his wasn't protecting his face or anything...just throwing his arms all over the place
laugh.gif
  i just cant believe it happened so fast...then when he got up he almost fell and the guy had to grab him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

laugh.gif

Dude doesn't even look like a real boxer. He's probably some super rich kid who wanted to show out
laugh.gif
. But then again, if he was super rich, whatwas he doing with that frail !$# chain?

it does seem that way...his wasn't protecting his face or anything...just throwing his arms all over the place
laugh.gif
  i just cant believe it happened so fast...then when he got up he almost fell and the guy had to grab him
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom