Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

^and I'm still broke. Cr. 13,000.
laugh.gif

Sinner, save your money. I'll just send you a Matt Black if you want. Sent you a Matt Black. Although that's different from Matte Black, I think.

A little OT, but the First Practice Session of the 2011 Australian Grand Prix has just concluded. The two Red Bulls set the pace, with Mark Webber at the top of the time sheets. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso in third --almost a second off Webber's pace.
sick.gif

Hopefully Ferrari's pace picks up over the weekend. Formula One action is back!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Is there a Formula One Thread up and running yet?

A little OT, but the First Practice Session of the 2011 Australian Grand Prix has just concluded. The two Red Bulls set the pace, with Mark Webber at the top of the time sheets. Ferrari's Fernando Alonso in third --almost a second off Webber's pace.
sick.gif

Hopefully Ferrari's pace picks up over the weekend. Formula One action is back!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Is there a Formula One Thread up and running yet?

They usually have one in the Sports Forum.
F1 2011 for PS3 (and 360?) was confirmed today. Anyone play 2010? Any good?

They usually have one in the Sports Forum.
F1 2011 for PS3 (and 360?) was confirmed today. Anyone play 2010? Any good?

^ I think the last F1 thread was back in 2009... but there wasn't enough interest so I didn't bother doing one for 2010.

Matt Black vs Matte Black? There's a difference? Thought it was just a typo!
laugh.gif

F1 2010's a great game... the best F1 game thus far.  I just haven't touched it since GT5

EDIT ~ Thanks zk1!  Just remembered that you can see gifts via GT homepage... LOL

^ I think the last F1 thread was back in 2009... but there wasn't enough interest so I didn't bother doing one for 2010.

Matt Black vs Matte Black? There's a difference? Thought it was just a typo!
laugh.gif

F1 2010's a great game... the best F1 game thus far.  I just haven't touched it since GT5

EDIT ~ Thanks zk1!  Just remembered that you can see gifts via GT homepage... LOL

Haven't really noticed if the two are different.

Yeah, i remember posting in that thread. 2009 was a great season. Heartbreaking end in Brazil... Stayed up until about 4am for that race! But you're a McLaren fan. And Lewis won.
laugh.gif

It's a shame not that many people are interested. Some guys were really dropping knowledge on the sport, too. Wasn't there even a guy that's like an insider or something?
laugh.gif

Great news for F1:2011. Will definitely pick it up when it comes out.

Yup, I play F1:2010. Like Sinner said, it's the best F1 game yet. Presentation was pretty good. The Dynamic Weather they have in the game is nuts!
pimp.gif
and the Driver AI is much better than GT5. I just hope they improve graphics up to 1080p (it's 720p for now).

Haven't really noticed if the two are different.

Yeah, i remember posting in that thread. 2009 was a great season. Heartbreaking end in Brazil... Stayed up until about 4am for that race! But you're a McLaren fan. And Lewis won.
laugh.gif

It's a shame not that many people are interested. Some guys were really dropping knowledge on the sport, too. Wasn't there even a guy that's like an insider or something?
laugh.gif

Great news for F1:2011. Will definitely pick it up when it comes out.

Yup, I play F1:2010. Like Sinner said, it's the best F1 game yet. Presentation was pretty good. The Dynamic Weather they have in the game is nuts!
pimp.gif
and the Driver AI is much better than GT5. I just hope they improve graphics up to 1080p (it's 720p for now).

It depends, but there is definitely re-playability value for the game. You do have a choice of having a career length of 3, 5, or 7 seasons, and you have a choice which path you take. It's sort of like NBA 2k11's MyPlayer, where you have the freedom to choose which career you'd take --minus earning XP to get better.
laugh.gif
Upgrades/improvements are given to you as you provide results for the team, like in real life, though.

I just wish it had Split-screen Multiplayer so that i could play with my brother or friends. Online multiplayer is pretty good as well. But it is a solid game overall.

I say rent it first and wait a few months for F1:2011 to release. F1:2010 was released midway through last season, but they said that this game might come earlier this season.

It depends, but there is definitely re-playability value for the game. You do have a choice of having a career length of 3, 5, or 7 seasons, and you have a choice which path you take. It's sort of like NBA 2k11's MyPlayer, where you have the freedom to choose which career you'd take --minus earning XP to get better.
laugh.gif
Upgrades/improvements are given to you as you provide results for the team, like in real life, though.

I just wish it had Split-screen Multiplayer so that i could play with my brother or friends. Online multiplayer is pretty good as well. But it is a solid game overall.

I say rent it first and wait a few months for F1:2011 to release. F1:2010 was released midway through last season, but they said that this game might come earlier this season.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Also, I like how our last photo challenge had about 3 entrants. 
laugh.gif
My bad, I even asked it Boost would set one up, and then I never submitted a shot.
tired.gif

I'ma get one tomorrow, though, and throw it up. No winner's been chosen yet, right?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Also, I like how our last photo challenge had about 3 entrants. 
laugh.gif
My bad, I even asked it Boost would set one up, and then I never submitted a shot.
tired.gif

I'ma get one tomorrow, though, and throw it up. No winner's been chosen yet, right?

^Nope, no one won yet.

I like these kinds of competitions. At least it helps prolong the life of the game for me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom