Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

yo puremoney hows my car doing
nerd.gif

YO.. Im taking care of it as if it was one of my own
happy.gif

It has really helped me in lots of races but Im having trouble in that nostalgia race in A-spec mode, something about me and MR cars with no aids slected
mad.gif
. I did put a few extra horses on it, I think im going to try that race again but with some aids on this time.

I cant thank you enough my fellow driver, ill make sure to send it back with a wash and oil change
wink.gif

I would trow some shoes but its only an standard car
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

yo puremoney hows my car doing
nerd.gif

YO.. Im taking care of it as if it was one of my own
happy.gif

It has really helped me in lots of races but Im having trouble in that nostalgia race in A-spec mode, something about me and MR cars with no aids slected
mad.gif
. I did put a few extra horses on it, I think im going to try that race again but with some aids on this time.

I cant thank you enough my fellow driver, ill make sure to send it back with a wash and oil change
wink.gif

I would trow some shoes but its only an standard car
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

game-6-v2-cover.jpg

The Gran Turismo 5 half of G.A.M.E. 6 is here courtesy of the talented members of NeoGAF.

I haven’t had the chance to listen to it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be great cruising music. Hell, I didn’t even listen to Forza 3′s soundtrack; I just loaded G.A.M.E. 6 Forza 3 Edition on day one. To me, that was Forza 3 music.

I don’t know if I’ll replace GT5′s music completely (I actually like it), but I’ll be sure to load this up and check it out. And I urge everyone do so as well.

Below is the track list and download link.
  1. Electronic Propulsion by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
  2. Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) **Available via separate download**
  3. ENGINE CHIP-TUNER by the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  4. RC PRO-AM y the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  5. LFArmy by LiveFromKyoto
  6. Definitiveby m0dus
  7. Driftin’ by SupraDarky (aka SDZeta)
  8. Pushed by Teknopathetic
  9. Adigma by TripWarhawkins
  10. Outta Fever by TripWarhawkins
  11. Guitarismo 5 by WHOAguitarninja (guitars), monchi-kun (DnB)
zip.gif
  G.A.M.E. 6 v2 - Gran Turismo 5 Edition (95.9 MiB, 103 hits)

mp3.gif
  Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) (11.1 MiB, 6 hits)

Niiiiice.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

game-6-v2-cover.jpg

The Gran Turismo 5 half of G.A.M.E. 6 is here courtesy of the talented members of NeoGAF.

I haven’t had the chance to listen to it yet, but I’m sure it’ll be great cruising music. Hell, I didn’t even listen to Forza 3′s soundtrack; I just loaded G.A.M.E. 6 Forza 3 Edition on day one. To me, that was Forza 3 music.

I don’t know if I’ll replace GT5′s music completely (I actually like it), but I’ll be sure to load this up and check it out. And I urge everyone do so as well.

Below is the track list and download link.
  1. Electronic Propulsion by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
  2. Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) **Available via separate download**
  3. ENGINE CHIP-TUNER by the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  4. RC PRO-AM y the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
  5. LFArmy by LiveFromKyoto
  6. Definitiveby m0dus
  7. Driftin’ by SupraDarky (aka SDZeta)
  8. Pushed by Teknopathetic
  9. Adigma by TripWarhawkins
  10. Outta Fever by TripWarhawkins
  11. Guitarismo 5 by WHOAguitarninja (guitars), monchi-kun (DnB)
zip.gif
  G.A.M.E. 6 v2 - Gran Turismo 5 Edition (95.9 MiB, 103 hits)

mp3.gif
  Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium) (11.1 MiB, 6 hits)

Niiiiice.

It's a damn shame my stock 2010 SS Camaro
pimp.gif
is doing better in B-Spec than my fully tuned 2008 Mustang GT
grin.gif

What does the down arrow mean on your driver status ?

It's a damn shame my stock 2010 SS Camaro
pimp.gif
is doing better in B-Spec than my fully tuned 2008 Mustang GT
grin.gif

What does the down arrow mean on your driver status ?

I'm just getting started.. But here's a pic of me doing full lock around the turn. Haha. No aids except 1 abs.. 
smokin.gif

Eiger_Nordwand_Short_Track.jpg

I'm just getting started.. But here's a pic of me doing full lock around the turn. Haha. No aids except 1 abs.. 
smokin.gif

Eiger_Nordwand_Short_Track.jpg

Originally Posted by moomoopanda

smokin.gif
Attaboy...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by moomoopanda

smokin.gif
Attaboy...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Do anyone use the ps3 accessory steering wheel and pedal with this game>?

Yes, imo its not worth playing without.  If you want to play a racing game with a controller, get Forza, Gran Turismo basically requires a racing wheel.

Yes, imo its not worth playing without.  If you want to play a racing game with a controller, get Forza, Gran Turismo basically requires a racing wheel.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

You might be a Gooners fan, but this is something we can agree on. 
wink.gif

I've never played Forza (don't even have an X-Box), but for GT I think the wheel makes a night-&-day difference in the game.  I was a gamepad user for GT1-GT5P, but with Poly's new physics engine, the wheel is the way to go.  I use a DFGT.

If you're independently wealthy, you might want to consider the ThustMaster T500.  $500 for just the wheel and pedals.  H-shifter sold separately.  

Iceman ~ you can try this... though I don't know what the shipping will be since they're based in Asia (HK/Taiwan)

http://www.apiga.com.hk/en/ap1.html

Back
Top Bottom