GQ Magazine named my "Thirstiest Men of Instagram" Tumblr one of the "100 Funniest Things in the His

189152125_ObamaHellNo_answer_3_xlarge.png

ban this guy at once.

LOL.

I'm so confused.

1. I created the Tumblr.
2. NT'er NachoBroadway brought light to it to you guys in this thread (he linked my Tumblr right there.)
3. I compiled a list of the 100 Thirstiest comments on Complex.com.

Read, people!

So your the one updating that tumblr?

Good stuff bro, i thought it moved slow at first, how the hell you go through all those pics and find those comments

hook me up with a writing gig OP. i promise to bring some lolz and stuff like that i guess

At thinking OP is the one stealing stuff from NT to put on complex :rofl:

Anyone can look at this site, you don't even need to register to view it

At thinking OP is the one stealing stuff from NT to put on complex :rofl:

Anyone can look at this site, you don't even need to register to view it

Exactly. I never understood them complaining about stuff like that, when there are so many threads / ideas on here that come directly from other sites as well. :lol:

When those threads arise, some either give the heads up, and state, "Saw this on reddit / misc," or someone will point it out that they had just seen the exact same thing on one of those sites not long before that.

Last edited:
It's another thing if he didnt create the thread, but he did. So what's the deal? :lol:

NT lynch mob always ready

i thought is was common knowledge that we have active members who are the back bone for sites like worldstar complex and mediatakeout among others.
It is, but they are viewed like the drug addict family members nobody likes to acknowledge.

Back
Top Bottom