gov't will soon have rights to search your computer for pirated material :EEK :EEK

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

When will you guys learn

Downloading isn't illegal

Uploading is.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

When will you guys learn

Uploading is.

yes, your right but regardless what you DL you still seed out something even if it's 1kb that's good enough to them in there eyes .... But from what I read they don't even need proof they can just supect you and that good enough for they to raid your HD

When will you guys learn

Uploading is.

yes, your right but regardless what you DL you still seed out something even if it's 1kb that's good enough to them in there eyes .... But from what I read they don't even need proof they can just supect you and that good enough for they to raid your HD

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

It doesn't even sound like it's close to being in full swing yet, so why be so nervous? And if anything..the main people that will probably get nailed for this will be the ones that supply the files.

And plus if they're gonna try and do that, it's not like they're gonna toss everybody in jail...millions and millions of people download stuff through torrent, p2p, etc daily..24/7. It would be damn near impossible to nail everyone.

It doesn't even sound like it's close to being in full swing yet, so why be so nervous? And if anything..the main people that will probably get nailed for this will be the ones that supply the files.

And plus if they're gonna try and do that, it's not like they're gonna toss everybody in jail...millions and millions of people download stuff through torrent, p2p, etc daily..24/7. It would be damn near impossible to nail everyone.

Most of the country would be in jail if this came to fruition. I'm not calling their bluff, but there is a context to which this should be interpreted.

Like i care anyways, nowadays my phone basically is my laptop, android is doing it.

Most of the country would be in jail if this came to fruition. I'm not calling their bluff, but there is a context to which this should be interpreted.

Like i care anyways, nowadays my phone basically is my laptop, android is doing it.

Originally Posted by gboy1230

When will you guys learn

Uploading is.

Ya but that is why you use MU, RS, MF etc.

When will you guys learn

Uploading is.

it doesn't seem to far in but the fact it's all hush hush it's a bit
eek.gif
.... And ya I doubt tem putting everyone in jails more realitic would be sole fines but I figure it's Better to let everyone be aware of what's going on rather than being in the dark and them one day having "big bro" knocking on there door asking for there HD

it doesn't seem to far in but the fact it's all hush hush it's a bit
eek.gif
.... And ya I doubt tem putting everyone in jails more realitic would be sole fines but I figure it's Better to let everyone be aware of what's going on rather than being in the dark and them one day having "big bro" knocking on there door asking for there HD

so are they going to put everyone in america who has a computer in jail? if you own a computer there is a 99% chance it was used to download or upload at somepoint

so are they going to put everyone in america who has a computer in jail? if you own a computer there is a 99% chance it was used to download or upload at somepoint

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

When will you guys learn

Uploading is.

Chill

Private torrent trackers>

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

When will you guys learn

Uploading is.

Chill

Private torrent trackers>

It'll be like when the record companies when after people who downloaded music illegally. You'll have a couple hundred high profile cases to get the point across and that's it.

It'll be like when the record companies when after people who downloaded music illegally. You'll have a couple hundred high profile cases to get the point across and that's it.

When will you guys learn

Uploading is.

Sure, maybe if you're using torrents and the like...that's not the only way to download stuff. They'd have to prove you were uploading/hosting.

Back
Top Bottom