Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Game Informer has confirmed that Batman: Arkham Knight will be its main story for its April issue, and has revealed slightly more about the game. Arkham Knight takes place in a much larger Gotham city, with wider streets to allow the Batmobile to be properly integrated. Penguin, Two-Face, and Harley Quinn will also feature alongside Scarecrow.

Pre-orders are such a waste of money. If you show up early enough the preorder incentive is almost always inside.

No Joker?

I never finished Arkham City
Yeah clearly you didn't. If you had then you wouldn't be asking about the joker
laugh.gif

So ready for this game. AA and AC got so much play on my 360, and the fact that the new one is next gen only :smokin. I'm interested to see how they integrate the batmobile into this. It's supposed to play a huge role in the game but if we can already glide around the city I wonder if it will become a novelty ( I hope this won't be the case). It'll be dope if we can call it up remotely to meet us. If Rocksteady lets me use my PS4 headset/ camera to call up the batmobile with my own voice! :wow: :wow: :x :x

Looks like you could summon it, he did it in the trailer so I think it'll be kind of like Origins but you actually get to control the vehicle. The batplane in Origins was smart but could have been executed better and faster.

Again, make this GTA Batman or like Red Dead Redemption world and that'll make the batmobile much, much more useful. I hope they give us an option for a Batpod or Batcycle too.

Last edited:
I'll say the same thing I say on every other Batman thread; Collectors Edition will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom