Gotham coming to FOX

On FOX? Wont last

Repped, because it's true!!

FOX should stay in their lane.

This show seems like it would do better on CW, hence Smallville and I haven't seen one episode of that. I'm the biggest Batman and Superman fan if it matters.

Last edited:
The jokers gunna HAVE to be on point

If they get some wack dude he's gunna be ******** himself when they try to shoot his scenes while he tries to follow up Heath

On FOX? Wont last

Repped, because it's true!!

FOX should stay in their lane.

This show seems like it would do better on CW, hence Smallville and I haven't seen one episode of that. I'm the biggest Batman and Superman fan if it matters.

All of this is true.

Unless it's a comedy, I just don't think it will last a full season.

CW is the best place for the show, not FOX. Heck CW gave Smallville 8 seasons and the show should have been cancelled when Lana left (srs).

On FOX? Wont last
Pretty much. Too many shows were canceled before their potential was realized.

This is better suited for the CW where the expectations for ratings aren't that of the big networks and shows can actually flourish.

Smallville was 10 seasons. I should've stopped watching after 5.

Last edited:

This is better suited for the CW where the expectations for ratings aren't that of the big networks and shows can actually flourish.

Firefly and Sarah Connor Chronicles :frown:
I really just want to see anything with Summer Glau though

Firefly and Sarah Connor Chronicles :frown:
I really just want to see anything with Summer Glau though

I'm a fan of hers too but she seems to get on shows that always get cancelled. Firely, Sarah Connor, Dollhouse all on Fox. Then she was on The Cape and Alphas recently.

superhero movie after superhero movie.

superhero show after superhero show.

Can't wait for the next superhero (?) after superhero (?)

Back
Top Bottom