Gotham coming to FOX

For Gotham, Warner Bros TV is mining one of DC Comics‘ most popular character universes, Batman. It explores the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon and the villains who made Gotham City famous. In Gotham, Gordon is still a detective with the Gotham City Police Department and has yet to meet Batman, who will not be part of the series. The Gordon character was introduced in 1939 in the very first Batman comic. Created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane, Commissioner Gordon has appeared in comic books as well as Batman films and series, including in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, where he was played by Gary Oldman. Along with the Superman franchise, the Batman universe is probably the most prized DC property.

dope

Always thought a jim gordon & co show would make a good tv series...but they just gonna act like batman dont exist? They gonna go thru his rogues gallery without him lol or is it just gonna be a regular cop show with the gotham name for ratings

Will watch tho

Guess dc is trying to create a tv universe...what happened to that new flash show and the new season of green arrow...​

dope

Always thought a jim gordon & co show would make a good tv series...but they just gonna act like batman dont exist? They gonna go thru his rogues gallery without him lol or is it just gonna be a regular cop show with the gotham name for ratings

Will watch tho

Guess dc is trying to create a tv universe...what happened to that new flash show and the new season of green arrow...​

Sounds like a cop show with a Batman setting.

I thought the new season of Arrow was starting up and the flash was making a cameo in there for his spin off? Idk​

Sounds like a cop show with a Batman setting.

I thought the new season of Arrow was starting up and the flash was making a cameo in there for his spin off? Idk

correct about Arrow and The Flash, they are going to use him in a couple of episodes, the last of which would be a backdoor pilot to his own show.

as for the Gordon show if done right I would enjoy it. I would dig a bad *** young Gordon tho

Last edited:
This is definitely a good look for DC. But let's be real, even if the focus is on Detective Gordon, Batman has to be relevant to the show. Here's a suggestion for the season ending...Finally introduce Bruce Wayne with a younger CG Ben Affleck. LOL.

Hopefully it's better than Arrow. It'll be nice to see more of Gordon and how he operates though.

I doubt they'll just act like Batman doesn't exist. Maybe they'll go to the crime scene and see all the bad guys tied up hanging upside down or something.

Man I don't know how I feel about these comic book spinoff shows without the main characters from the comics.

I don't like this spinoff superhero minus the superhero trend.

But Batman isn't a superhero. But still.:\

Last edited:
Opening Show should focus on the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents and keep a young Bruce Wayne semi-relevant in the show.

That would be a good idea

If they're not going to include batman, may as well do it like this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom