Got these from Pickyourshoes like this should i send them back NT????

wow your complaining over that!?
indifferent.gif

i understand if the shoe was a missing the sole but that little thing.
smh.gif

Ddi you get them on sale? If so keep em, if not and payed retail yeah exchange or return them.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

if you're planning on wearing/balling in them, it shouldnt matter

but if you plan on "collecting them" (lulz) , go through the hassle of returning them i guess

you make a good point and it's not really that big of a deal either, it's just that i more expect this from FootLocker or any other regular retailchain or an NT'er
eek.gif
roll.gif
... but a private company that'ssuppose to specialize in this and know how it is, so to speak
laugh.gif

*%!+ it i'll keep em, should i even bother emailing them? cause i really really hate to be that dude complaining and giving people a hard time
grin.gif
that ain't my thing
smh.gif

dude they so dope i don't even wanna wear them
roll.gif

Song 27 Da Lord Iz My Life Lord 4give 4 My Sins
(I Aint Cryin' I Aint Cryin')
Cuz I Have Sinned Da Lord
Is Da Stucture Of My Life N Whom I So Be Afraid and Before I Wrap Up This Port Of Miami Ememies N (Plz Lord)
Some Foes Tryin 2 Take My Fresh Thr's Alot Of My Brothers N Sisters Dats Stumblein' Still Dat Wasn't Here

yea in case you're wonderin'... i know
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

OP, who's in your avy?
nerd.gif
ive been wondering that for awhile.
yup that is kendra wilkerson, soon to be kendra baskett
laugh.gif

she goes from hugh hefner to hank baskett
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

try and get new shoes though OP.

These little things matter to shoe heads, whether you're going to wear them or not. Especially, it's at the top of the tongue so you see it everytimeyou look at your shoes.
Contact them and tell them you're not satisfied with the defected pair, and either you want a refund or a replacement.

you get what you paid for, its sad enough that nike is giving us this horrible quality contact pys, and get yourself a new pair.

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

if you're planning on wearing/balling in them, it shouldnt matter

but if you plan on "collecting them" (lulz) , go through the hassle of returning them i guess

you make a good point and it's not really that big of a deal either, it's just that i more expect this from FootLocker or any other regular retail chain or and NT'er
eek.gif
roll.gif
... but a private company that's suppose to specialize in this and know how it is, so to speak
laugh.gif

that made no sense whatsoever, how is PYS any different from footlocker?

^ is there a PYS on every avenue? tons of exclusive shoes there that will never hit footlocker
eyes.gif

Footlocker is more corporate and widespread and just "general". The products PYS carries are more high end. where would you think the real die hardsneakerheads are?

Footlocker sells shoes and they deal with mostly normal people, Now PYS having all those hard to find shoes, how do they know about them? aren't theythemselves sneakerheads? don't they know mostly sneakerheads are their consumers? do they know this shoe game
nerd.gif

it's sort of a shoe boutique...

in simpler terms, if you still don't get it... would you expect a company that sells exotic cars to send you your Lamborghini with a Huge chunk of the hoodmissing?
ohwell.gif

Hell yeah those should of been b graded. The question of whether its nitpicky or not is irrelevent. They should be able to swap em out,, holla at em

a similar thing happend to me with my penny 2s... the 3m was peeling a lil bit but it really wasnt that serious... i ended up just wearing them...

Back
Top Bottom