Got these from Pickyourshoes like this should i send them back NT????

Got these from Pickyourshoes.com like this should i send them back?
indifferent.gif

or just keep em??? the snag on the pull

b70255843c63ddfecda80122d55b477d2137dfa.jpg

I'd contact them first and see what they say about returning because of defects. Little things like that irk me, especially when it comes to an expensiveshoe like the foamposites.

If you are going to wear them, I saw call them and ask for a partial refund or something. Maybe like 50 bucks off or something.

I'd call them first to let them know you are sending them back. That's why I always cop my kicks in person. It may seem minor to some people but I havea good eye for little things and it would irk me.

i stopped dealing with them a while ago. every sneaker i got had some minor thing that pissed me off.

They weren't as advertised. I'd send them back and look for another pair if you really care!

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I wouldn't give a damn

laugh.gif
Bums never do
How is that bummy? It's not even like a huge problem, if it was on the shoe itself instead of the tongue that would matter even more. Butit's the dudes decision to send it back or not

if you're planning on wearing/balling in them, it shouldnt matter

but if you plan on "collecting them" (lulz) , go through the hassle of returning them i guess

that's not to bad. I would see if i could get an exchange and if not, I would still rock them.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

OP, who's in your avy?
nerd.gif
ive been wondering that for awhile.

im guessing but it kind of looks like kendra from playboy.

Edit: oh yeah, The shoes.. personally i wouldnt care but im sure you spent a decent amount so call them and ask for another pair.

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

OP, who's in your avy?
nerd.gif
ive been wondering that for awhile.

im guessing but it kind of looks like kendra from playboy.
And you would be correct. It's from when she went to the 2008 VMAs.

62662_5kendra-wilkinson-dark-hairdo_123_53lo.0.0.0x0.427x640.jpeg

Too sexy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom