Got the Beats by Dr Dre Tour High Resolution In-Ear Headphones

So far so good with the tours. I have to agree, after i work out i usually wrap the cord around my ipod and just throw it in my gym bag. I never have tostraighten the cords when i take them back out. Very good durability and sound quality. My second choice were shure but I support Dre and let him get richeroff us.

Yes they do
laugh.gif

You could get something better for the money..

Better for the money? Yes.

Suck? No.

I'm getting the Sony MDR-NC60 today instead though. I've wanted an over the ear headphone for a while. I don't even like buds that much.
laugh.gif

I still haven't received my Bose in ear headphones anyway.. ordered 3 weeks ago..

Still really regretting not getting the over the ear's ... unfortunately I can't swap them out
smh.gif

IDK what I was thinking

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

what are some good sony or sennheiser over the ear studio headphones?
Sennheiser HD280 Pro are straight as hell.

These Sony's I got yesterday are amazing. Comfort, sound, style is all on point. I got Best Buy to match the apple store since they had them for $50cheaper so they only ended up being $150. I'm in love. I think i'm set on headphones for a while now...maybe.
laugh.gif
I'm a headphone geek I swear.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

How would you guys rank the BOSE IN-EAR head phones?

I'm in the market for a pair but the over the ear or on ear ones are obviously much better but I want something a little more discreet and portable.
i have a pair. greatness.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom