Got scammed on ISS

Originally Posted by screech5511

do you know what happened to the last guy on iss that frauded an nt'er?

Were about to Unite, we may flame each other but let an ISSer scam us, and its on!

I'm only on ISS to do buisness and it went good so far I moved to NT for the quaility of the threads here. Till this dude came along. I'm not askingyou guys to harrass him or w.e im just asking if theres anything I can do myself legally so you guys dont have to.

If not i'll let you guys eat it up. I appreciate the intent though.

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

I'm only on ISS to do buisness and it went good so far I moved to NT for the quaility of the threads here. Till this dude came along. I'm not asking you guys to harrass him or w.e im just asking if theres anything I can do myself legally so you guys dont have to.

PAYPAL or MONEY ORDER?????????

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'm only on ISS to do buisness and it went good so far I moved to NT for the quaility of the threads here. Till this dude came along. I'm not asking you guys to harrass him or w.e im just asking if theres anything I can do myself legally so you guys dont have to.

laugh.gif
My bad G, money order.

laugh.gif
My bad G, money order.
Damn Gs...Pretty much over for you.

laugh.gif
My bad G, money order.
you're pretty much screwed, unless you alert the goons.

NT'ers...ISS is out of our jurisdiction. If I hear any of you are touching this ISS case, I will have your NT badge and SN. Do I make my self clear?

damn bro, sorry to break it to you but there aint much you can do if you sent a money order.......

Real Talk, you come in here asking for help, wont release any info besides you got scammed for $400 from a dude in NJ.

*waves magic wand, **POOF**. check your paypal, you're good homie.
man, me and you be on the same page on a lot of things. what does dude expect?

why would it matter how old the scammer was? the younger, the better
laugh.gif

during the summer, nt was harrassing this 16 year old from bklyn, ny and the kid finally answered

i know some of you remember that, lol...ordering pizza and talking to his mom
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom