Got scammed on ISS

Got scammed for 400$.
tired.gif
I have the guys adress he lives in NJ and i livein CA. Don't wanna release any information as of now but i wanna know what possible things i can do to him? cops w.e just need to get my $ back. Thanks.

Cops aren't going to do anything.

You know the deal fam, post up his

Phone #
AIM
Address
Pics

and w/e other info you can get ASAP.

go make a thread exactly like this, except on ISS. See what they say.

You step out of bounds, dudes ain't gonna help you.

Hurry up and buy a gun before Obama is inaugurated, rent a car and make the cross country drive to this dude's house.

After all the threads you see about this you somehow manage to get scammed on ISS
smh.gif
get your all your boys and jump his !#!

[Biggie] And another one. [\Biggie]

A tip for people that do deals on ISS:
-ONLY do deals with people that live at the most 1.5 hours away. Long distance deals are the easiest to scam people with.

PM an admin there specifically JBlack because he'll actually reply and tell them what happened.

Post the agreement here and his info so that someone can help.

smh.gif
A new year, another sucker.

Did you send him a MO? Paypal?

If it was paypal then you 0% chance of getting it back and the addy he put is FAKE so just take the L trust me, if it was MO then the only chance you got is NTharassing him until you get it back which in a lot of cases we have been successful
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But you barely have any posts and are new which leads me to believe you are a ISSr and are coming to NT for help...

Real Talk, you come in here asking for help, wont release any info besides you got scammed for $400 from a dude in NJ.

*waves magic wand, **POOF**. check your paypal, you're good homie.

Originally Posted by Vietishi

After all the threads you see about this you somehow manage to get scammed on ISS
smh.gif

not living reality = the dude that created this thread

Back
Top Bottom