got offered a job at apple

how much is the employee discount?
pimp.gif

former employee here. I assume you're in line for a retail position. lol, in 3 months or less you'll hate it there, guaranteed.

laugh.gif
Who remembers that guy a couple of months ago that made a post abouthe got interviewed for the Apple Store....He was hyped up acting like he just landed a CEO spot at Google or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought you meant you got a job at like Apple headquarters... you know, something that might be worth actually posting, not an apple retail store.

i wish apple headquarters but naw jus got offered a part time gig for some side spending money just didnt think it be professional to ask the manager on thephone how much off I could get off on an itouch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

laugh.gif
Who remembers that guy a couple of months ago that made a post about he got interviewed for the Apple Store....He was hyped up acting like he just landed a CEO spot at Google or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I work at BBY and we had an apple rep in our store to just help sell macs. He made liek 75,000 a year which was way more than I expected. And helitterally worked maybe 2 hours a day. He was in a wheelchair too so all he would do is chill in front of the apple display. He had the CRAZIEST hookups whichis still beyond me. Had hook ups with the sixers, got a game worn paul pierce jersey just sent to him, the St Patricks day one. Got us in the owners box at aCavs game and floor seats at the pistons with free beer. WAy more than I can think of. Too this day i have no idea how he had those hook ups
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Who remembers that guy a couple of months ago that made a post about he got interviewed for the Apple Store....He was hyped up acting like he just landed a CEO spot at Google or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that thread was straight comedy...
i got offered a genius position, but I declined it with the quickness
pimp.gif

& i do think you get a 15-20% every year or something....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Link? I want to see this
laugh.gif

Read the title thought you landed a gig w/ corporate apple lol

but to find out it was retail apple lol

in this economy any job is better than no job though
good luck w/ that new job

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

how much is the employee discount?
pimp.gif