Got My iPhone Stolen today SMH, what are my options?

Try a locker with a lock next time OP and if you hooping outside lock ya phone in car and check it in between games.

Put my phone down to play ball like I usually do and somebody took it while I was playing.
mean.gif

I didnt have a password on my phone and I dont have iCloud on my phone, is there any way possible to track it? Through At&t or the police?

Wish I wouldve caught whoever it was in the act...
Same exact **** happened to me at the gym.....

The one thing that pisses me off the most is that the dude who took it probably see's me every time I go up there and knows he gotta away clean as hell. 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Its crazy how out of all the places I play ball, including the HOOD and outdoor courts where I put my phone down by the rim, they stole it inside a LA Fitness
this has happened to several people at my LA Fitness also, can't leaving anything laying around in those places, its either locker, car or on me while I'm shooting around.
mean.gif

At my L.A. I have noticed its usually these ignorant a-holes who get in with their "friends guest pass"

I hate those guest passes, I am actually about to cancel my L.A. membership and look for a better gym to join.

Hope you have some luck finding your phone OP, keep ya head up

Last edited:
You're screwed. Might have to take that L. Try not taking your phone to the gym/court. I started doing this so I won't have that problem.

which la fitness b ? hialeah ?

OP, what LA Fitness you go to?
I ball at LA Fitness too but all the ballers there seem pretty tightly knit so theres a certain level of respect and trust.

As for your phone, depending on your last upgrade, you should be able to upgrade again early.
Apple products only. $250 for another iPhone + $36 upgrade fee.

West Kendall

I called about the gym security cameras, guess what......they dont have any SMH! :x 24 Hour Fitness has 2 cameras in the basketball courts and all around the gym when I was a member, my LA Fitness is pretty brand new and doesnt have any at all. Thats just crazy. But whatever I guess I got too comfortable putting my phone down.

I called AT&T to have the phone blacklisted, hopefully the person is an idiot and tries to activate it, then AT&T will call me to pick it up.

You're screwed. Might have to take that L. Try not taking your phone to the gym/court. I started doing this so I won't have that problem.

:smh: Sorry OP that's hard. But yeah I never bring my phone with me when I'm at the gym or playing ball. I'll just leave it in my car. I never check/hear it while I'm playing and working out anyway so its not too much of a hassle.

You could add a line to your current account and suspend the lost iphone account good luck.

Find my iphone app doesnt work for me

My phone is sitting right next to me and when i log onto icloud it says it's at a location 3 blocks away

homeboy put it in his bag a couple of days ago in the gym n it was stolen. pretty sure the guy who stole it iwlll go back to the gym.

homeboy put it in his bag a couple of days ago in the gym n it was stolen. pretty sure the guy who stole it iwlll go back to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom