Got in a crash vol. Rear ender need advice

My car just got rearended recently. In traffic too. He must have been looking down at his phone or something. Only damage is scratches on the bumper. My family recommended a checkup to the doctor since it jerked my neck when he hit me but honestly seems annoying af to file a bodily injury claim just to get a checkup and I don't want to do that to the guy who hit me since it seems like nothing.

I called his insurance company (someone recommended that I don't call mine) and I'm hoping to just get a check from his insurance for a few hundred with no dispute or difficulty.

anyone know what movie this GiF is from

Rounders

UPDATE *****

so we going through insurance.
this is where im confused. My insurance is liability but thats on my car. the car i drove and crashed that car has full coverage under a siblings name.
how does that work out? do i have to contact my siblings insurance company too?
From my understanding, insurance follows the car so I would contact the siblings company.

My car just got rearended recently. In traffic too. He must have been looking down at his phone or something. Only damage is scratches on the bumper. My family recommended a checkup to the doctor since it jerked my neck when he hit me but honestly seems annoying af to file a bodily injury claim just to get a checkup and I don't want to do that to the guy who hit me since it seems like nothing.

I called his insurance company (someone recommended that I don't call mine) and I'm hoping to just get a check from his insurance for a few hundred with no dispute or difficulty.

Rounders
Ya'll cats be doing it all wrong just to avoid a few dollars bump on your monthly.

I see a lot of yall talkin about police reports.

Cincinnati police won't write reports on fender benders.

Im sure itts like this in s lot of cities.

And OP, how do you even have options?

You hit him, he holds the cards.

He probably done already dialed up State Farm.

Yeah I was working one day and some old lady hit my tire. I’m telling her it’s cool don’t worry about it. I drive a semi so she literally caused zero damage to my truck and just scuffed her own bumper a little.

She wanted to call the police so I’m like alright whatever I’ll wait. They get there.

“Yep you hit him” :lol:

I just took off after, wasn’t worth calling the cops over.

UPDATE *****

so we going through insurance.
this is where im confused. My insurance is liability but thats on my car. the car i drove and crashed that car has full coverage under a siblings name.
how does that work out? do i have to contact my siblings insurance company too?
Insurance of the car involved in the accident is primary. Your insurance will kick in as supplementary coverage if a certain limit of damage is reached.

OP Just buy the truck, put tints on it, throw some 20s on, and cruise slowly down the main avenue bumping some old school biggie, preferably Machine Gun Funk

Back
Top Bottom