Got Frauded in SF....HuGe UpDate.."Got My kicks Back!&q

Quote:
Damn, he emailed me about a month ago wanting to trade my TOUR IVs for his NDS spacejams plus cash. ahaha good thing I didn't agree.
:lol:
laugh.gif
CHEAP VNDS-NDS 02 Metallic I,Cardinal VII,Blackcat IV sz.8-8.5

JDMfanatic..... i know you young and all..13 like you said but it isnt wise to say where the hell you live...lol and EXACTLY where you live at that... just tryna look out for ya... dude can be readin all this and end up showing up at YOUR house instead..lol
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
it isnt wise to say where the hell you live...lol and EXACTLY where you live at that
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^u should edit yur posts on where u live cause if anything happens to dude he might do something to yur house just on GP

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

sent this message

me:

Dude stop fraudin

him:

I'm not the one frauding. I am not even nor haven't been in town. So you're actually going after my friend with his address whoever is giving it to you. He had already sold all the shoes he received upon for his own benefit. Do as you may wish, but I'm not the one frauding. It's out of my hands now until I come back from vacation in a month now.
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA

If this guy does do anything to someone on here it would just create more problems for himself.

JDMFanatic you do know that there's a police officer that lives just a few houses down from you? I could inbox his info to you if anything does happen to your house. He even works at the Taraval station just down from Lincoln High School.

Honestly guys, he's not worth anyone's time here or any other board. Since everyone on both NT & ISS know this guys a fraud who does he left to scam? Most likely he'll scam the wrong person and those consequences will be more than what we could do here on the board.
It just reflects on how sad a life this kid has that he can't afford shoes and has to resort to frauding people that can afford shoes.

I think it would be a good idea but, not a practical one for future trades or sales on this board to have an established member or a moderator hold the shoes from both sides and then ships them out with tracking #'s etc...I know I would be willing to do this and for their efforts each side would pay the middle man $5/ea for this service. I know it would be difficult to do but, like I said there are some respected members on this board who can be trusted to be the broker for any deals not just moderators. Like I said it's just a suggestion to end frauds or least cut down on them.

Quote:
I think it would be a good idea but, not a practical one for future trades or sales on this board to have an established member or a moderator hold the shoes from both sides and then ships them out with tracking #'s etc...I know I would be willing to do this and for their efforts each side would pay the middle man $5/ea for this service. I know it would be difficult to do but, like I said there are some respected members on this board who can be trusted to be the broker for any deals not just moderators. Like I said it's just a suggestion to end frauds or least cut down on them.

best idea i heard throughout this thread

^I thought about doing an escrow service for shoes, but it'll drive up the cost for each party.
Everything would need to be double shipped.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

Quote:
what if his parents doesnt :lol:
laugh.gif
the irony is killin me

Quote:
I'm gonna have all of you banned if this doesn't push through.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'll bart from Berkeley and walk the hills of SF just to see this happen...it's summer, i got time, my beach chair, popcorn, and sandals; i'm ready to sit back and enjoy this show...

Quote:
wow... and i was gonna buy some spacejams from him last week. good thing i flaked
laugh.gif

this thread is pure comedy!

Looks like the thread is dying.....It was fun while it lasted....Thanks fr your help/suggestions but i guess the kid got away with it.
Hopefull ythis never happens to you and I will surely be smarter in future transactions.

How are you going to accept an L when you know where the guy is.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

I dont want to accept the "L" at all, beleive me.
I've asked for help and suggestions and dont know what to do at this point.
Flying out there over $200 sneakers just isn't an option right now.

I will give a pair of Ds Dunk lows from 2005 red/white sz 9.5 or 10 to anyone able to retrieve my kicks.

I repeat, does anyone know the name of the kid that did the actual frauding. He claims Donald Fang is his cousin, anyone know the truth???

LOL!!!! A yearbook scan. Donald Fang, we know what you look like!
Jessica Forrest is fly, son! And David Fox? Who wears bowties in highschool? Ha ha.
Ecoutez et repetez...

Ya'll are crazy. Who would have thought if you would have frauded someone in the East Coast, it would get your yearbook picture on NT. And what the hell is with the Complex style yearbook? There going to get people all gassed cause they don't have the right fits like homeboy here with the $120 jeans......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Neither f the numbers i posted are working.......anyone got a home phone number, i wanna hit up his parents??

Back
Top Bottom