:rofl:
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: i just talked to a friend who knows this jenna girl and soon she will be seeing this thread. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

wth you guys beastin on her for. there's tons of Filipino chicks in SF/Daly City that look wayyy better than her.

her nose lookin like she went a couple of rounds with tyson.

make no mistake though: i would catch several years if i had the chance /thumbsup.

"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

This post been up 15 days and still no blood drawn? I'll bring my beaters if there's gonna be a beatdown...

Quote:
i wonder if she is leagle :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779

Just when you thought so.....got this pm from Litoaznboi18:

Litoaznboi18
"> Yo, my boy just called me up. yeah ill send your dunkesto back cuz i dont want my boy being caught up for this @#%$ and losing face for my benefit. so get that straight. i dont give a @#%$ if the mail fraud gets me and all that. hit me up with your name and address and ill send the @#%$ back. get that @#%$ to me before monday or imma just keep it cause i dont got time to waste going to the postoffice. just let your boy JDM he should watch out cause i got his address, and im comin. payce."

Phillykix: I sent this pm.....his response is above.
>Hey, Please send me my shoes back.....I am not threatinging you in anyway. I just want you to be honest and aware of the situation.
>Its pathetic that you won't admit to what youv'e done, as far as frauding all of these people, claiming it to be your friend.
>Well if it is your boy, you might want to tell him to resolve the issue with me at least.
>I will be contacting the postal inspector as you have committed mail fraud and he will be stopping by the address you provided me.
>I will also bombard the address I got with numerous letters from myself explaining the situation, as well as have the others you frauded do the same.
>You were smart enough to be able to fraud all of these people, don't get yourself in a jam.
>Just give me back my stuff and I will be done with this.
>You could also give me the retail price of the shoes, which is only $130 and I'd be Ok with that.
>Please think it all over and get back to me.

Thanks for everyone's help.....you guys are the sh*t.

I'll update the post with more information and hopefully once i get the kicks back.

^^^glad u got yur shoes back, but dont celebrate until u actually have them in yur hand. now that we have that issue rersolved we need to get back to Jenna!! :b
tongue.gif

Not celebrating quite yet....He did follow with another Pm containing a tracking number which shows the item was received yesterday, So I am hoping he really is sending me my shoes back, not just some sh*t in a package.

Like I said, I will let you knwo as this unfolds.

When I initially pmed him with other info and facts he acted as if he didnt even know there was a thrwad about this (doubt it) but then responded to another that he has JDM's address and he was comming, lol.
Donald is a b*tch so I dont think you have anything to worry about....

/\/\ record yourself opening the box up just incase he does send you something other than your kicks...

Lily Allen​
For President in 2008​
Because she's hot as hell...​

I honestly dont think JDM has to worry.....Donald is just venting frustration and trying to take it out on a little kid. more proof that he's not a man.

I would fly out there to take him one on one infront of everybody(next summit anybody)....and b*tch him like the kid he is

Lovemysneakers: have you heard from donald regarding your bmp's......
I'm trying to get the kid form iss his tours back as well.......

:lol:
laugh.gif
this thread is pure comedy.

:smh:
smh.gif
@ y'all beasting on jenna fontanilla. shes :x
sick.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Alex Smith ERA Officially Begins​

Back
Top Bottom