Got arrested for drunk in public. Need some advice.

Same #*#& happened to me at a football game in October.  2 months probation, and court fees FTL.  I'm underage, though.

Same #*#& happened to me at a football game in October.  2 months probation, and court fees FTL.  I'm underage, though.

that's what happens when your dumb !%* mouths off to the boys.

it isn't a serious offense. 90% of people that visit bars could probably get one given the "right" situation.

that's what happens when your dumb !%* mouths off to the boys.

it isn't a serious offense. 90% of people that visit bars could probably get one given the "right" situation.

act remorseful in court. here in virginia, a judge gives out community service and nothing gets put on ur record.

apparently not about that life.

act remorseful in court. here in virginia, a judge gives out community service and nothing gets put on ur record.

apparently not about that life.

what did you say to the cop?

I was trying to read up on this / based on freedom of speech

what I thought i learned is as long as you obey direct orders from officers, and don't threaten them you can basically say whatever you want... wrong?

what did you say to the cop?

I was trying to read up on this / based on freedom of speech

what I thought i learned is as long as you obey direct orders from officers, and don't threaten them you can basically say whatever you want... wrong?

the cop will not show up to court, charges will be dismissed, you will return home, dont worry

im assuming you are over 21?

if not then you might have to take classes or do a low number of community service hours

the cop will not show up to court, charges will be dismissed, you will return home, dont worry

im assuming you are over 21?

if not then you might have to take classes or do a low number of community service hours

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Same thing almost happened to me in Singapore, thank god for being a "diplomat"
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

word "diplomat" in Brazil
pimp.gif
. Your parents work in the embassy?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Same thing almost happened to me in Singapore, thank god for being a "diplomat"
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

word "diplomat" in Brazil
pimp.gif
. Your parents work in the embassy?

So in America you can get charged with that kinda ##%+? What the hell is that? Weird country.

So in America you can get charged with that kinda ##%+? What the hell is that? Weird country.

Back
Top Bottom